Which is the best LSD for track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is the best LSD for track

I have begun to experience some issues with the LSD in my car. As far as I know its a stock LSD running 4.10's (bought it used and was told diffsonline built it but who knows?) This past weekend the car began acting quite funny on the downhill sections of the track. The car was actually hopping quite violnetly as if the diff was not locking/unlocking properly. At this point I'm thinking its time for a real track diff and am wondering what everyone is running and how your experiences are with the different diffs available. This is a track only car that will see 0 street miles. An info is greatly appreciated.

A fresh OE M variable lock is always a good option.

I am running a 3.73 4 clutch 45/45 ramp ZF LSD. A clutch type diff is the most preferable since it is most responsive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You said best - Drexler with your choice of R&P. limitedslip.de can help out.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedCommie View Post
        You said best - Drexler with your choice of R&P. limitedslip.de can help out.
        Ditto on the Drexler. It's what I run. the USA Drexler source is Autotech (http://www.autotechdriveline.com/drexler.htm).

Feff
        MVP Track Time

Comment

Doe anyone have any experience with the racingdiffs.com rebuild kits?

Comment

Originally posted by Sergmann View Post
            I’m running the 4 clutch conversion for the ZFs. Been working fine. Does need some extended break in time to get to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Feffman View Post

Ditto on the Drexler. It's what I run. the USA Drexler source is Autotech (http://www.autotechdriveline.com/drexler.htm).

Feff
              I reached out for some info. Thank you for the link.

Comment

Curious about experience with the M viscous rebuild kit.

Comment

I reached out for some info. Thank you for the link.
                  Interested in the info as well. Thx

Comment

Working...
                  X