Save Summit Shenandoah October 14-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Summit Shenandoah October 14-15

Shenandoah is 2 weeks out! NJ BMWCCA needs 7-10 more students and 5+ more instructors. Last year they had to cancel this event due to poor attendance and they are facing the same problem this year.

If you are thinking of attending please register before the weekend is over. The decision will be Monday morning.

This is the only event they run with a true Skid Pad and they usually host a pot luck dinner on Saturday night.

This is a GREAT event and one of the last of the opportunities of the season to drive a really interesting and challenging track. Shenandoah has a skidpad in the paddock for lots of skidpad time. The Saturday night BBQ is not to be missed. I'll be there!

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...-jersey-360258

Click image for larger version  Name:	FYRQoC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.9 KB ID:	235865

Click image for larger version  Name:	Summit_Point_-_Shenandoah_Circuitsvg.png Views:	0 Size:	386.0 KB ID:	235864
    Last edited by Estoril; 09-29-2023, 06:30 AM.

Comment

I would highly recommend this event as well.
      ​​​I did it in the fall of 2021 and had an absolute blast on this track, probably the most fun I've ever had on a wet track.

Comment

The event is on! Come join in on the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRanger View Post
          The event is on! Come join in on the fun.

Absolutely! The event sign-up is STILL OPEN!

Comment

Working...
          X