Wireless headphones with Garmin Catalyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless headphones with Garmin Catalyst

What are people using for wireless headphones with their Garmin Catalyst that fit under their helmet?

I spent a few minutes looking into this, and came to the conclusion the device doesn’t support wireless audio out. I’m not certain of it, though.

Comment

I use wireless Bluetooth headphones with my Garmin Catalyst. It’s just a cheap set of earbuds. . Sony, I think? I’ll have to find it this morning and see if I can determine the model.

Comment

If that's the case might as well invest in best buds at your set budget. Use Scarbir.com to determine.
        Last edited by Cronenberged; 01-04-2024, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
          If that's the case might as well invest in best buds at your set budget. Use Scabir.com to determine.
          Not sure what scabir.com is. Looks like a scam site. Immediate robo check. Probably will look elsewhere.
          Last edited by S54330Ci; 01-04-2024, 01:42 PM.

Comment

He misspelled it. It should be scarbir.com

He buys his own earbuds and is not sponsored.

Comment

Originally posted by S54330Ci View Post

Not sure what scabir.com is. Looks like a scam site. Immediate robo check. Probably will look elsewhere.
              Edited apologies. As Elbert stated non sponsored earbud tests. I went down an audiophile rabbit hole and got the Sony linkbuds S. Probably the best I've ever had.

Comment

Working...
              X