Ground Control Sway Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Control Sway Settings

Anyone recommend good baseline settings for an e46 m3 with GC front and rear sway bars? My intuition is near full stiff on the front and full soft in the rear. Curious if others with F/R GC sways have an opinion...

Originally posted by eacmen View Post
    Anyone recommend good baseline settings for an e46 m3 with GC front and rear sway bars? My intuition is near full stiff on the front and full soft in the rear. Curious if others with F/R GC sways have an opinion...
    That's what I run, but with Hotchkis bars. We haven't had to change it from that base setup.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedCommie View Post

That's what I run, but with Hotchkis bars. We haven't had to change it from that base setup.
      Thanks! Going to set it up that way.

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post
        On my race car I have my front 1" from full stiff, and rear in the middle setting. 750/850 spring rates. That was my baseline as recommended from someone (I forget who). I haven't played with settings at all because it handles well.

Comment

Originally posted by HaB racing View Post

On my race car I have my front 1" from full stiff, and rear in the middle setting. 750/850 spring rates. That was my baseline as recommended from someone (I forget who). I haven't played with settings at all because it handles well.
          Thank you. My springs arent as heavy as yours. At about the limit of these Ohlin dampers.

Comment

I'm up at 700/800 spring rate. You could move the front softer, but I'm always lifting a front wheel in turning with slicks.

Comment

Working...
            X