Show off your SA2020 helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show off your SA2020 helmets

Just got a Bell RS7. This replaced a Racequip Pro as an interim helmet until the 2020’s came out. It was a comfy helmet that did its job. I got the Racequip because it did a good job of not fogging with the visor down. But it gets quite stuffy with the visor down...no air flow.

The Bell RS7. First it’s a lot lighter than the Racequip and my old Bell Sport.

Also fits a lot tighter. I’ve been wearing it around the house to break in the pads. Now it doesn’t fold my ears down when I put the helmet on...that is annoying!

It works well with my Trac-Com communicator. There’s a channel built into the cheek pad foam to route the boom mic. The adhesive on the ear pieces works well with the fabric. The ear pieces constantly moved with the Racequip.

Zero fogging with the visor down. I can wear it for 30 minutes in the house comfortably with the visor down. Although it is kind of difficult to pop the visor up. Takes some force.

Otherwise it’s a really nice helmet. Fits my Asian egg-head very well. Arai and Stilo make nice helmets but the don’t fit very well. The back of my head is kinda flat (less than most Asians) so most helmets are super tight on my cheeks and loose on the top of the head.

If anyone is interested...I can get an RS7 for $725 plus shipping and tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Looking at the Bell M8 to replace my 2010 OMP Sport. Any deals on the M8?

Comment

This helmet is high on my list for next season.
      I just bought a Bell Eliminator, which is basically the motorcycle version of this helmet (at least from a styling perspective), and it is awesome.
      TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Working...
      X