Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Search Result
Collapse
34 results in 0.0073 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
-
ALL OF THE ABOVE SAID, casual inspection of the flasher code does not reveal a reason why 200E program version should not be acceptable, although I could...
-
You have quite a bit of learning to do but it is a well trodden path and it is not difficult. There are many threads on multiple forums describing how...
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Just noticed this in the Macgraigor FAQ:
...
"What mode must my parallel port be in?
As far as the parallel port is concerned,
Leave a comment:
-
You are first.
I feel I have searched exhaustively and PM'd everyone who seemed to have even a shred of relevant information. There are few...
Leave a comment:
-
Nothing in the manual but there is a routine in the "Algorithms for MPC5xx/8xx, internal flash" download for enabling the shadow memory where...
Leave a comment:
-
thanks - I did get the binary - all is good. Would think it should compile tho....
Leave a comment:
-
That is frustrating - could be a hardware problem with the wiggler or a problem with the virtual machine - I guess finding/setting up an old computer...
Last edited by dpaul; 04-21-2020, 12:16 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
You're right and NXP isn't making anything easy. Incredibly annoying that the actual model number is only put on the box - the number on the device itself...Last edited by dpaul; 04-18-2020, 02:17 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
Good score on the Wiggler!
If that doesn't work, the Freescale USB TAP should - a little more money but not much. If my MSS65 wasn't dead,...
Leave a comment:
-
This from a Freescale customer errata sheet:
CDR_AR_1057 Customer Erratum C3FARRAY_A.512KCDR3_03_0
UC3F: censorship can be overridden...Last edited by dpaul; 04-18-2020, 03:17 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Excuse this likely stupid question but are you sure you are reading shadow memory, where this register is supposed to be? I thought that normal array...Last edited by dpaul; 04-17-2020, 07:59 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
That was a deep dive!
I think the MPC5xx is a direct descendent of the MPC8xx so this approach seems promising. The hardware seems pretty...
Leave a comment:
-
Can't find much in the way of documentation for the ESL/Windriver products.
And it's not clear that BDI2000 supports MPC5xx although it looks...
Leave a comment:
-
Could not make Tool32 RAM_LESEN behave but read it with INPA "Speicher Lesen". WOW - hiding in plain sight! That's fantastic. Now, if I could...Last edited by dpaul; 04-14-2020, 08:49 AM.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: