This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this section?

Many members here offer useful services / products that don't really fit the goals of a parts for sale / wanted section. We don't want to ban such things altogether - one of the best things about m3forum was that there were community members able to offer truly useful services and products without having to go through all the hassle of setting up a real storefront and such. But unfortunately products / services that are perpetually for sale and bumped can clutter up the classifieds section and make it hard for the people who want to sell off a single part to get noticed. So this section was born.

In general if you are going to be selling a service, offering tool rentals, or offering products that you'll consistently keeping inventory of, the thread should be in this section. If you're just selling a couple parts off your car or never got around to installing, that's fine in the classifieds section. If you're not sure, make your best guess or ask the staff. If we think you've misclassified it, we'll just move it over. With that said, if after correcting you, you continue to post in the general classifieds forum to gain more traffic or something, our patience will run out quickly.

Now if you've got a real brand going, sell your products with real vendors, etc. then we want you to be posting such things in the vendor section. We have no problems with you doing that, we're not asking for sponsorship money or anything. But we just think it's best that the distinction is kept.

Will group buys also end up here? In those cases, I would suggest that it be required that the group buy organizer make clear whether or not they are running the group buy for profit.

Comment

There’s a separate group buy section. But yes, I agree they should disclose what they’re getting out of the group buy.

Comment

Thank Jesus 🙏

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi I was on M3 forum before and am looking to sell my stock seats. I can't find the rules on what I need to do to be able to post in the classifieds. Can anyone point them out to me?
          01 M5 Dinan S-2 ish
          03 M3 Dinan S-2 ish

Comment

Originally posted by spnsprt View Post
            Hi I was on M3 forum before and am looking to sell my stock seats. I can't find the rules on what I need to do to be able to post in the classifieds. Can anyone point them out to me?
            I believe it is 10 posts before you can sell something
            '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
            '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
            '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
            '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post

I believe it is 10 posts before you can sell something
              Ah, thanks!
              01 M5 Dinan S-2 ish
              03 M3 Dinan S-2 ish