Vanos rebuids - S54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanos rebuids - S54

I know the vanos is a critical maintenance item that shouldn't be ignored - that being said....if there is any interest for fully rebuilt units - I offer this service to people that want a complete unit (I offered this service on M3F with great praise)

The S54 vanos units are complete units -- I start with a full ultrasonic cleaning, all new Beisan vanos seals, sealing plate and seals, Beisan solenoid coil pack, intake and exhaust spline with anti-rattle repair kits installed, a re drilled oil pump disc and to top it off a Beisan upper timing chain guide
    I have a core charge which would be refunded when I get your old (cleaned and working) vanos and items back, or if you would prefer you can send your vanos first to forgo the core fee...
    and I would send one back the next day (to minimize down time)

Price is $880 + $400 core fee (refunded when I receive your unit back).

If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me directly or email at smgtomanual@gmail.com for the fastest response.
    Attached Files

I'll definitely be shooting you an email in a couple months! I plan on doing my rod bearings soon and then vanos will be next on my list.
    11 E90 M3 Alpine White
    96 FJ80 Black
    05 E46 M3 Carbon Black: (sold)
    86 Porsche 944 Turbo Guards Red, 320 whp: (sold)
    89 E30 Touring Alpine White, S52 swapped: (sold)
    02 E46 M3 Steel Grey: (sold)

Comment

If your in Richmond, CA bring it by and I can install the vanos and rod bearing - all in one

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump!!

Comment

bump

Comment

What would be the turnaround time for cleaning/rebuilding someone's actual vanos unit if they wanted to have their original unit back?
              2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Originally posted by Will ZCPM3 View Post
                What would be the turnaround time for cleaning/rebuilding someone's actual vanos unit if they wanted to have their original unit back?
                A couple of days for cleaning and rebuild - depending on condition of unit

Comment

Interested in a kit and sent you an email.
                  2006 BMW M3 ZCP

Comment

messaged

Comment

Working...
                    X