Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 of 2 Interlagos on Individual White (no affiliation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 of 2 Interlagos on Individual White (no affiliation)

didn’t know they made individual interior colors!
    2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Sweet, that's Duck's car. He was a forum member on M3F, has a nice collection of M's. He might not know about this board. He bought that car on BaT.
    Bid for the chance to own a 18k-Mile 2005 BMW M3 Competition Package 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #13,092.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Looks like he’s going for a bit of a flip. Definitely a collector car

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

I see second car where people complain about flip. What is wrong with flip? Better that forum member make some money than dealer because usually they know history of the car and they fix issues. Dealer just clean it and try to sell it with 20%+ profit . I seen few flips on bat 06 zcp titanium silver , guy bought if for 30k invested 5k and sold it for 41 ... Its nothing wrong that somebody wants to pay more than owner paid . I seen on other forum nice carbon black 06 zcp 106k miles with vanos rebuilt and rod bearings inspection ll for 22k. Probably sold for 20-21k ..S titanium silver non zcp m3 sold on bat for similar prices . ZCP is always worth more .... Half of housing transactions are flips. I know a lot people who made tons of money on flips during last housing bubble . They bought house day later they put it on market with 10%+ , they always found somebody who bought it and nobody complained . I don't see nothing wrong with flips if people fixed issues, did some maintenance and asking price is right . We can't blame people that they made some profit if they spent time and money into it. Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Zezorro View Post
          I see second car where people complain about flip. What is wrong with flip? Better that forum member make some money than dealer because usually they know history of the car and they fix issues. Dealer just clean it and try to sell it with 20%+ profit . I seen few flips on bat 06 zcp titanium silver , guy bought if for 30k invested 5k and sold it for 41 ... Its nothing wrong that somebody wants to pay more than owner paid . I seen on other forum nice carbon black 06 zcp 106k miles with vanos rebuilt and rod bearings inspection ll for 22k. Probably sold for 20-21k ..S titanium silver non zcp m3 sold on bat for similar prices . ZCP is always worth more .... Half of housing transactions are flips. I know a lot people who made tons of money on flips during last housing bubble . They bought house day later they put it on market with 10%+ , they always found somebody who bought it and nobody complained . I don't see nothing wrong with flips if people fixed issues, did some maintenance and asking price is right . We can't blame people that they made some profit if they spent time and money into it. Greetings
          Welcome to the forum. I didn’t say I had an issue with it at all? Just pointed out the 13k asking difference. Asking price is 26% profit which is pretty solid (not including shipping, insurance, BaT fees, etc). I absolutely always wish the best to the seller and don’t have any issues with people trying to make money. Why would you ever go for anything less? Seems like he’s owned the car for 18 months and enjoyed his time with it and is ready to move on.

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

I think you read that when people call out a car for being flipped that it's that person speaking negatively on the car. It's really just more information to help us enthusiasts. And certainly not confidential information--ownership changes will be stated on the Carfax reporting.

Comment

Thanks for answer, I don't blame you I just wanted to look on it from other side . Actually his asking price is around 15% more than he paid because he paid bat fee, shipping, he also wrote that he did inspection ll so I guess he spent around 55k into it. This interior looks horrible in my opinion and it's gonna be hard to get asking money so I expect 5-10% profit maximum if he sells it.... Happy weekend guys, I can't wait to enjoy my M cars after this pandemic .....

Comment

Man... beautiful car, but don't wear your raw denim 😑
                TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Can’t have any ladies in shorts and lotioned legs in the seats either....bummer...

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                  2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

I don’t understand why people get white seats in cars like a Model 3. Maybe I’m just a messy person, although I don’t eat or drink anything other than water in my car. I just see a pure white turning to gray/brown so quickly.

but damn it looks good when clean.

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
                      Can’t have any ladies in shorts and lotioned legs in the seats either....bummer...
                      Actually, just like, don't have people in it.
                      And probably shouldn't drive it.
                      Just stick it in a bubble for a few years. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post
                        Welcome to the forum. I didn’t say I had an issue with it at all? Just pointed out the 13k asking difference. Asking price is 26% profit which is pretty solid. I absolutely always wish the best to the seller and don’t have any issues with people trying to make money. Why would you ever go for anything less? Seems like he’s owned the car for 18 months and enjoyed his time with it and is ready to move on.
                        Just don't mention "flip" to some people I guess. 😝

Yep looks like after some 560 miles it was worth asking $13,000 more during a pandemic. 🤔

It is a beauty of an E46, and most likely shall go to somone else who will keep it "underglass".
                        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Overpriced..

Comment

Elvis wants his car back. But seriously this is one of those cars I look at and say yeah that is cool and then the next second I cringe. Of course that doesn't matter in the slightest as I'm not going to own it.
                            3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Here I am! 😀 I recently found out this forum existed. Super bummed I lost all my PM's over from m3forum.net. Really had some great conversations I would have liked to have kept record of. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X