Carbon Black with Cinnabar leather
    all factory options inc sunroof and Nav and premium audio
    19 OEM wheels with spacers

$25k
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

tbone is pretty spot on if the car is really clean. Below is an smg carbon black with cinnamon but it is a zcp which increased the price a bit and this zcp car would pull a few thousand more under current conditions. In 2019 or 2020 the car your mentioning is 20 to 23k.

Bid for the chance to own a 2006 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #40,983.

Edit: If the owner has any of the big three completed that would add some value.

A more recent tiag/imola bug way less miles.
      Bid for the chance to own a One-Owner 2003 BMW M3 Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #51,234.
      Last edited by oceansize; 10-05-2021, 03:41 PM.
      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Thank you for the input.

Comment

I think that price is probably low-- I'd guess more like 30-35.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
          2012 LMB/Black 128i
          2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

I think 25-30k depends of condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
              I think that price is probably low-- I'd guess more like 30-35.
              BAT data doesn’t show that. All the ones in that range and SMG, even recently are zcp or low mileage examples. But so much is dependent on how the car presents.
              3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

$30k if 6spd

The market has softened in the last couple of months. People aren't over spending like they were 6 months ago, unless maybe a low mileage perfect car or LSB or IB ZCP.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                  $30k if 6spd

The market has softened in the last couple of months. People aren't over spending like they were 6 months ago, unless maybe a low mileage perfect car or LSB or IB ZCP.
                  Doesn't look like there's been a change in trend...

Capture.JPG

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                  2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

There's absolutely been a change in the market recently i don't care about some graph on bat

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                      There's absolutely been a change in the market recently i don't care about some graph on bat
                      How about Hagerty?

dsaf.jpg

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                      2012 LMB/Black 128i

Comment

I've also noticed a decrease in asking price lately. However, I don't think that means that cars have been selling for less.

I think that six months ago, people saw that nice examples were selling for lots of money and started listing their subpar cars for lots of money too. Now, people are realizing that only nice cars are selling $30-40k+, so the prices on most of the listing on craigslist/facebook/etc are coming down.

Point is, I think people seem to be asking less compared now to six months ago, but the overall trend of sales price for E46 M3 is that it's going up.
                        2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

A couple of charts from my BAT spreadsheet. Month/Year is interesting because it shows summer or early fall is the best time to sell. The reason why July 2021 dipped? A bunch of SMG cars that month lol.

bat-by-year.JPG bat-by-month-year.JPG

Comment

Is there a breakdown between coupe vs. vert and SMG vs. 6MT? I've been out of the game for awhile now (had a baby) but still have my E46 M3 that rarely gets driven.

Comment

Working...
                            X