2004 SG/IR 6sp E46 M3 For Sale - Low Mileage 50K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 SG/IR 6sp E46 M3 For Sale - Low Mileage 50K

2004 Silvergray M3 with Imola Red interior. One of the best color combos in my opinion. Car has only 50k miles on the clock, VIN WBSBL93484PN55576. Recently fitted with a brand new set of Genuine BMW E46 M3 CSL wheels, still in sparkling condition with no curb rash. Interior pictures were taken 3 years back, but the car has been sitting most of the time since then. Car had SMG from the factory, but was converted professionally to manual 6sp. Everything SMG was converted to the proper manual part with genuine BMW products, including the instrument cluster, the steering wheel, the ZHP shifter with brand new linkage, and the intake airbox. You won’t be able to tell it was a SMG conversion if not by the VIN lookup. There are some imperfection and bubbling on the factory paint, as can be seen from the pictures. This baby was meant to be a keeper, selling only because I have moved out of the country and there is no means to have it shipped to my place. Car is in College Station, TX.

Asking $34K, considering the paint imperfection and the fact it has been sitting for full 3 years. The exhaust shown in the attachment is also up for sale.

DSC_3280 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3282 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3283 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3284 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3286 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3288 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3289 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3290 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3291 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3292 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3293 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3294 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3295 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

DSC_3296 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

_DSC6901 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

_DSC7035 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

_DSC7038 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr

_DSC7028 by Howard Zhang, on Flickr
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by GreatFrog; 04-04-2023, 06:08 PM.

Great price!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Is there an opportunity to see the car in person in college station? How would I coordinate that with you? Can you share the VIN?

Comment

Wow..50k miles, even if it's a conversion. That's a hell of a price. Personally I don't mind conversions as long as it's disclosed early, and generally shift better since usually original 6MT owners ham fist their shifting and the synchros are all funky.

The paint bubbling probably means it's been resprayed at one point. Hopefully no underlaying damage to the car. GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by Andratch View Post
          Is there an opportunity to see the car in person in college station? How would I coordinate that with you? Can you share the VIN?
          Added VIN number (WBSBL93484PN55576​). Car is located in College Station, my friends will arrange meet up and transaction with potential buyers. Thanks!

Comment

Updated the price as some fellow M3 owners suggested that I was listing it for way too low 😂, but I will honor the original asking price for those who contacted me or showed interest before this post.

More disclosure: car comes with the original windows sticker and the brochures, but that's almost about it. I bought it back in 2018 from its previous owner in California so I don't have the service record. Recently replaced the alternator and the serpentine belt. As far as I know, it was not involved in any accidents, maybe some paint work as suggested by another fellow member, but I am not 100% sure. Car is mechanically sound. The tire pressure warning is consistently popping on, probably due to old tires that need to be replaced. The A pillar fabrics are peeling, common problem on an aged E46. Weatherstrips on rear windows have deteriorated. The navi screen has dead spots. Other than that, everything is good.
            Last edited by GreatFrog; 04-04-2023, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Such a great car, GLWS. I'm also interested in your El Diablo exhaust but I can't seem to respond to that thread, maybe I'm too new? Anyway PM me plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Seano666 View Post
                Such a great car, GLWS. I'm also interested in your El Diablo exhaust but I can't seem to respond to that thread, maybe I'm too new? Anyway PM me plz.
                Hi Sean, just PMed you back. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Comment

PM sent about the exhaust

Comment

That minty interior!
                    E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
                    Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Is the exhaust still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Remy View Post
                        Is the exhaust still available?
                        The exhaust was sold. Car still available.

Comment

Is this still available? I’d love to come out and take a look at it next week.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDubya View Post
                            Is this still available? I’d love to come out and take a look at it next week.
                            Yes, car is still for sale.

Comment

Very Nice! GLWS

Comment

Working...
                              X