Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: e70 X5d

Found, please delete
    Last edited by bran.stum; 03-27-2024, 07:01 PM.

Good luck with the search. Might have better luck on the BMW diesel facebook group but it’s a cesspool like most facebook groups.

Group for fellow BMW diesel owners in North America to share information and chat. Hey guys I created this group because there wasn't a place for owners in North America to share information and...

Comment

Originally posted by stephen View Post
      Good luck with the search. Might have better luck on the BMW diesel facebook group but it’s a cesspool like most facebook groups.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NABDOG/
      Oh most definitely. I posted on there and got nothing but unhelpful replies. Having difficulty finding one that fits the parameters and isnt a POS so just expanding my search lol.

Comment

Not CA but meets a lot of what you’re looking for:

'04 ZHP | '04 325iT | '20 M2C | '18 Tesla M3P | '84 318i Zender

Comment

I have exactly what you're looking for (but not for sale), bought new back in 2012 and have owned it ever since. 178k miles later and still running strong. It's been a fantastic car. They're hard to find in a nice spec and good condition. After 100k miles they need some maintenance to keep them running well, and at that point, they've depreciated so far that nobody wants to pay for the maintenance, so sadly they get neglected. Good luck with your search, they're an excellent SUV if you can find a good one!

Searching for the "comfort seats" is well worth the trouble!

If you have questions, hit me up.
          E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
          Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
          X