ZCP brakes, KW V2, pristine stock black leather seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: ZCP brakes, KW V2, pristine stock black leather seats

Hi all, listing a few parts that have come off my car recently. Trying to stick to local pickup for now but will work on shipping if anyone really wants any of this. My car has 44k miles so the parts are at that mileage or less, will note individually

ZCP brakes: includes calipers, brackets, rotors, pads and lines. Caliper paint is in good shape. Pads and rotors have a good amount of life left. Would have reused rotors for my 996 brake conversion but pad shape changed so I swapped for new. $1000

KW V2 kit: including assembled fronts on stock mounts, end links, rears on stock mounts with reinforcement plates, tool kit ... everything as it came off the car. ~12k miles on all this stuff. Will need new front bump stops. $900

Stock seats: black heated leather, power, no lumbar. Sliders removed for aftermarket seat install so pull your existing ones off and plug in — wire harness intact. Leather is matte and pristine, always garaged. $800

Aux fan and shroud, puller fan with clutch: free. Fan is stripped of the controller but looks easy enough to reattach another. Plastic all in great shape

Pics available on request

Sending you a pm for the KW...

Comment

Pm sent, I'm local

Comment

interested for the Kw V2

Comment

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
          Hi all, listing a few parts that have come off my car recently. Trying to stick to local pickup for now but will work on shipping if anyone really wants any of this. My car has 44k miles so the parts are at that mileage or less, will note individually

ZCP brakes: includes calipers, brackets, rotors, pads and lines. Caliper paint is in good shape. Pads and rotors have a good amount of life left. Would have reused rotors for my 996 brake conversion but pad shape changed so I swapped for new. $1000

KW V2 kit: including assembled fronts on stock mounts, end links, rears on stock mounts with reinforcement plates, tool kit ... everything as it came off the car. ~12k miles on all this stuff. Will need new front bump stops. $900

Stock seats: black heated leather, power, no lumbar. Sliders removed for aftermarket seat install so pull your existing ones off and plug in — wire harness intact. Leather is matte and pristine, always garaged. $800

Aux fan and shroud, puller fan with clutch: free. Fan is stripped of the controller but looks easy enough to reattach another. Plastic all in great shape

Pics available on request
          PM Sent.

Comment

Hey all, thanks for the messages on the KWs and sorry if I haven’t gotten back to you all individually — they were more popular than I expected. Going to consider them tentatively sold.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Bump... KWs gone, ZCP brakes/brackets and seats still available. Will consider shipping brakes if someone doesn’t want the rotors, shoot me an offer if there’s any interest.

Comment

Pics of the stock seats. I also have a great condition black armrest (armrest delete installed)

Click image for larger version

Name:	D290B4CC-0443-4201-A9A8-D59C24F8CE9D.jpeg
Views:	733
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	102388
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bump for the seats. Any interest from local New England people? Lots of people were asking me to ship but really don’t think I can manage that. They aren’t doing me much good in storage though ..

Comment

Would really like that drivers seat😪

Comment

How much for the armrest? Any pics of it?
                        '05 ///M3 Sparkling Graphite/Black 6MT
                        RAC Monolite RG4 I Bilstein B12 I Dixis Spirit I Beisan

Comment

Originally posted by TamuM3 View Post
                          How much for the armrest? Any pics of it?
                          Ended up giving it to the guy who bought my seats locally.

Anyway — everything gone finally!

Comment

Working...
                          X