Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 19" Volk RE30 Forged with New Tires

Hi all,

I just picked up a ride and it came with 19” Volk RE30s. Great wheels. Impressively light. But I’ve always wanted ZCP wheels so these will have to go.

Specs are as follows:

Front: 19X9, OFF +38 wrapped in Conti EC DW - 245/35/19
    Rear: 19X10, OFF + 25 wrapped in Conti EC DW- 275/30/19

These wheels are in fantastic condition. I wouldn't call it rash but there are some spots where the clear coat has been grazed by something - but definitely not concrete. Maybe from the installer? Clear coat is perfect, no peeling or bubbling. Wheels have the appropriate labels/stickers in the inner barrels. Tires show essentially zero wear.
    These are by far the best fitting wheels I've seen without spacers on the E46 M3. The wheels really sit perfectly flush with the outer fenders.

The receipts show this tire and wheel package was $5,500 when purchased new. I was going to throw them on eBay for $3,900 but I wanted the forum folks to see them first. If I’m off on pricing I know you guys will let me know. My new wheels just arrived from Bimmerworld so I’m happy to use those boxes to safely ship these wheels at your expense.

These photos were taken from an iPhone. I’m happy to take high res pics with my Nikon and send via e-mail to anyone interested. Just PM me your e-mail address. Wheels are located in NC.

I’m glad to see this forum coming back together.

Cheers to everyone,
    Tom
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mayan-Viking; 03-03-2022, 10:08 AM.

[QUOTE=Mayan-Viking;n104983]Hi all,

I just picked up a ride and it came with 19” Volk RE30s. Great wheels. Impressively light. But I’ve always wanted ZCP wheels so these will have to go.

Specs are as follows:

Front: 19X9, OFF +38 wrapped in Conti EC DW - 245/35/19
    Rear: 19X10, OFF + 25 wrapped in Conti EC DW- 275/30

These are by far the best fitting wheels I've seen without spacers on the E46 M3. The wheels really sit perfectly flush with the outer fenders.

any pics on the car?

Comment

This is the only picture I have of the wheels on the car. I replaced with black powder coated style 67 wheels right after the picture was taken. If you look at the front wheel you will get some idea of how they sit.
      Attached Files

Comment

Bump. I can't believe there isn't crazy interest in these...
        Last edited by Mayan-Viking; 05-25-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan-Viking View Post
            Bump. I can't believe there isn't crazy interest in these...
            Probably because the price is crazy. 2 years ago I picked up 18" Volk RE30s for $1300.
            Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

These are unfortunately under-appreciated wheels. They were more expensive than te37s when they came out and much more limited in production since they were less popular. I have a set in black. GLWS!

Comment

Bump. Willing to accept reasonable offers...

Comment

Did I mention these were forged? I'll consider reasonable offers for this minty setup...

Comment

What’s a reasonable offer to you? $4000 is not.

Comment

I honestly thought $4K was fair based on rarity. I guess I missed the mark. I would think $3,500 would be a darn good deal considering condition. Am I off the mark again?

Comment

I think you'll do well to get $2000 - $2500 if you're including tires. $1400 - $1600 without tires. Shipping will likely be prohibitively expensive for most if you don't find a local buyer.

Not trying to be disrespectful, just my .02 since you asked if you're off the mark.

Comment

Wow. That's crazy. I did not know I was that far off. No offense taken. Truth is truth. Thanks.

Comment

Great set of pristine volks no doubt but ELEM3NT is correct with the evaluation, you can always hold out for more. GLWS 👍🏼

Comment

If you paid 5500 with tax, let's say 5k for rims/tires since you don't really get tax back that would be around 4k for rims. This guy is saying you'll do well to sell them for 2k with tires which would mean about 1200 without tires, so about 300 per wheel for 1k wheels. If they were 1k a piece and are in great condition, I imagine they'd be worth 7 a piece for being used, so 2800 plus around 600 as a deal for new tires so 3400 would be my estimation. I'd list them for 3600.

The problem is they don't look like 4k wheels and you'd have to find the right buyer that would appreciate those and not lowball you like some people. If they were the much uglier te37s I'm sure they would have been sold by now.
                              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
                              X