Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo stuff (FIC, AEM Infinity, Down pipe, Intake manifold, Borg Warner etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Turbo stuff (FIC, AEM Infinity, Down pipe, Intake manifold, Borg Warner etc)

Got the car on the road finally aaaand it got hit. So I pulled it apart.

For Sale:

AEM Infinity + Plug and Play Harness. Needs a new USB datalogging cable. Will Included whatever sensors are left. MAP and IAT are good. Also have the O2 sensor and extension harness. Other than that not much really.
    (https://www.summitracing.com/parts/a...SABEgK34_D_BwE)
    $SOLD

FSR Intake With Tial Blow Off Valve : Works amazing, powder coated black, a couple imperfections: $SOLD Plus Ship and PP fees

Maximum Psi downpipe: Do not have the recirculating tube for the waste gate. I used a block off I made (kinda ghetto but it worked) that goes into where the tube would recirculate. You can choose to use it remove that piece. $SOLD picked up. Not shipping this as of now because I have no clue how lol

FIC Injectors: A set of 2150cc that have 165 miles on them. Literally just paid $1280 plus tax and then an additional 50 bucks for the pig tail plug and plays. Selling Injectors and Plug and Play Harnesses for $950 plus shipping and PP fees.

Also have a set of 1100cc that are Plug and Play for $SOLDplus shipping and PP fees

Borg Warner SXE369: 165 miles, Spooled up good for a bigger turbo. Has a .88AR exhaust housing (already welded for a 44mm tial). Had to grind the block a little bit to fit it. Wastegate is mounted a little higher requiring the block be shaved a bit to make it fit, but this allows you to run the big plate underneath. New with a housing these are $1155 plus tax and then having to get the wastegate welded was $150. Will included the Oil feed and drain fittings as well. Selling for $850 plus Shipping and PP fees.

SPA turbo Manifold. Not much to say. Its heavy and I wont ship it. $400

Dual In-Tank fuel pump hanger with pumps: Got it off a forum member who used to make them. Loaded with two 525 LPH walbros. $SOLD Plus Shipping and PP fees.

SMG trans: Pulled with 80k. Local pickup only. $700

Prefer local sale for sure. If someone wants to swoop by for a package deal, lets do it. Located in Pittsburgh PA (15237). Depending on this whole insurance thing works out, I may buy it back and pull the built motor and sell it too. Please send a PM and I will reach out with photos via text or email.
    Last edited by Nicholas1996; 05-22-2021, 01:02 PM.

PM'D

Comment

Aem is gone. A lot of parts are awaiting pickup this coming weekend

Comment

Updated the list of what’s left. Thanks everyone

Comment

Bumpskers

Comment

Being that I dont have any time to do a part out of the car, if anyone wants the car with the built motor and trans in it and the spare smg trans that i have listed here please send a PM. Interior is in ok condition. Nothing is wrecked but its a bit worn. Has a brace in the back kinda like the mason but i believe its a PSD (I got in a group buy back on the m3forum). Would NOT buy the car if you think its an ok roller that you'll replace some fenders and put a new front end on it and expect it to be ok. Its fu*cked.

Comment

bumpity skumpity

Comment

Car is gone. Bump

Comment

Trans is gone. 2150cc injectors down to $600 plus pp and shipping

Comment

Working...
                  X