Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: SOLD - CSL door panels - SGT

Sold, thanks
    Last edited by Tbonem3; 07-24-2021, 06:39 AM.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_24322.jpg Views:	10 Size:	97.0 KB ID:	107225 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_24323.jpg Views:	10 Size:	130.9 KB ID:	107226 Click image for larger version  Name:	drea608.JPG Views:	0 Size:	156.9 KB ID:	107222

That white looking mark bottom right might not be a blemish let me double check. More pics to come.

Click image for larger version  Name:	drea607.JPG Views:	0 Size:	128.0 KB ID:	107223
    Last edited by Tbonem3; 05-25-2021, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Rears

Click image for larger version  Name:	drea612.JPG Views:	0 Size:	115.2 KB ID:	107234 Click image for larger version  Name:	drea613.JPG Views:	0 Size:	129.9 KB ID:	107235

More

Last edited by Tbonem3; 05-26-2021, 10:09 AM.

Comment

God I want these so bad
        Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Damn, didn't know you had these. If I wasn't so lazy and they were included with panels I'd probably scoop these.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
          2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

so MUCH want.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post
              Damn, didn't know you had these.
              I thought me saying these were installed by a shop would have been a dead giveaway it's not my car

These are on a friend's car, I'm just helping

maz fotographicas:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TIAg13.JPG
Views:	830
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	107414 Click image for larger version

Name:	TIAg14.JPG
Views:	795
Size:	201.7 KB
ID:	107412 Click image for larger version

Name:	TIAg15.JPG
Views:	782
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	107411 Click image for larger version

Name:	TIAg16.JPG
Views:	763
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	107413

Comment

I assume those door handles are included right? Is your friend willing to ship? Located in St. Louis. Can PM an offer.

Comment

Yes, the ad states with handles. Shipping is def an option. Box will be bigish, but lightish. Lots of bubble wrap/peanuts/tape. Feel free to send an offer.

Comment

Strange that your friend is only selling the inserts. When you install these panels, it's generally an irreversible install. I mean you can try to put the standard bits back on, but you break the plastic threads. Unless he/she is going Karbonius then i can see why they'd keep the main part of the panels. But if I sold my Karbonius, I'd give up the whole panel.

Comment

Once the doors are off, I'll see how they were installed. If it's not safe to remove them, or too sketchy, then the whole doors will be for sale, but the price might go up since the doors are 62k mile minties. And then shipping won't be an option unless there's high enough compensation for putting them on a pallet, not sure seller has time for that tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                        Once the doors are off, I'll see how they were installed. If it's not safe to remove them, or too sketchy, then the whole doors will be for sale, but the price might go up since the doors are 62k mile minties. And then shipping won't be an option unless there's high enough compensation for putting them on a pallet, not sure seller has time for that tho.
                        If they're remotely like the Karbonius, selling just the inserts would do your friend no good in salvaging the cards.

Please message me if you feel I'm out of bounds here, but just trying to help you out and be realistic on this for everyone that wants CSL door panels. They require breaking the plastic seals on the leather pieces and just isn't going to be the same when you try to put the original leathers back on. I don't know if SGT requires any cutting, but the Karb's do and they come with 2 brackets for each door that holds them in place because the original locations are no longer good for the CSL panels because of the shape.

Saving you some time for buyer and seller so you know what you'll see when they're off, but I think they need to go together. I threw my leather inserts into the dumpster, they would be no good for anyone to use.

Comment

bump

I will be taking off the entire door panel with CF inserts. See first post for detailed pics. 4 panels, driver, passenger and 2 rear inserts. Only reason I am selling is because I am returning car to stock.

BMW E46 Coupe CF CSL Door panel inserts. Everyone here at Status Gruppe loves CSL parts, Especially the interior. So we decided to look into making CSL door panels. To our surprise the outer portion of the CSL door panels is the same part as the panels regular M3s receive. This was great news for us and we started the hunt for OEM CSL Door panels so we could bring you the product below. It took over 6 months to source the panels and another 6 to research and source everything else.Every part of this kit is either made by SGT [b]in the USA[/b] or is sourced from BMW. The inner door handles are made in House and feature the "Status Gruppe" logo. The panels are available in 1x1 or 2x2 CF. The door handles are available in Brushed aluminum look (Shown below), Shadow color (OEM CSL), Alcantara with tri-stiching, and custom Color/Finsh (you tell us how you want them to look). Overall our kit will shave 10lbs from your interior while adding that sought after BMW CSL look. Also included in our kit is resistors for your side airbags so you do not get a Airbag light and all remaining airbags will function as normal. Our kits will come with everything needed to mount to your factory door panels (x4 panels, x2 handles, x4 brackets, screws, and mounting instructions) Our CSL panel kit is the most complete kit on the market!! *Please note these CSL Panels are made to order and build time takes about 3-4 weeks after placing order.*   Available Carbon Weaves Patterns:

Located in 91362 Socal. Local preferred but shipping can be discussed at buyers expense.

1800 obo

PM me or Tbone

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ImolaM3 View Post
                            bump

I will be taking off the entire door panel with CF inserts. See first post for detailed pics. 4 panels, driver, passenger and 2 rear inserts. Only reason I am selling is because I am returning car to stock.

BMW E46 Coupe CF CSL Door panel inserts. Everyone here at Status Gruppe loves CSL parts, Especially the interior. So we decided to look into making CSL door panels. To our surprise the outer portion of the CSL door panels is the same part as the panels regular M3s receive. This was great news for us and we started the hunt for OEM CSL Door panels so we could bring you the product below. It took over 6 months to source the panels and another 6 to research and source everything else.Every part of this kit is either made by SGT [b]in the USA[/b] or is sourced from BMW. The inner door handles are made in House and feature the "Status Gruppe" logo. The panels are available in 1x1 or 2x2 CF. The door handles are available in Brushed aluminum look (Shown below), Shadow color (OEM CSL), Alcantara with tri-stiching, and custom Color/Finsh (you tell us how you want them to look). Overall our kit will shave 10lbs from your interior while adding that sought after BMW CSL look. Also included in our kit is resistors for your side airbags so you do not get a Airbag light and all remaining airbags will function as normal. Our kits will come with everything needed to mount to your factory door panels (x4 panels, x2 handles, x4 brackets, screws, and mounting instructions) Our CSL panel kit is the most complete kit on the market!! *Please note these CSL Panels are made to order and build time takes about 3-4 weeks after placing order.*   Available Carbon Weaves Patterns:

Located in 91362 Socal. Local preferred but shipping can be discussed at buyers expense.

1800 obo

PM me or Tbone

Thank you
                            PMed
                            06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

CSL door panels look so damn good on e46 m3’s 🤤

Comment

Working...
                              X