Misc e46 m3 used parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Misc e46 m3 used parts

I have a ton of used parts that I have accumulated over the last 5 years, just message me and let me know what you are interested in.

Swift 6" 60mm springs 336 lb/in Z60-152-060 should be the right part number. Had them on my car but recently went up in spring rate for hpde days. It was very comfortable with 336F and 392R. Looking for 100$ plus shipping.

Two front Continental DW tires 2016 date code. Have about 10k miles on them, then dismounted. Still have a lot of tread. Zcp size 225/40/19. Looking for 100$ picked up.

Stock m3 strut tower brace. Center section and passenger side mount fine, but drivers side broken. I have the Sleeved nuts as well. looking for 150$ plus shipping.

TCK front struts. The kit had 20k miles on it when I got it and within a couple months the passenger(i think) side strut blew. So they probably have about 25k miles on them. New from TCK is 374$ a piece. It is about 200$ to rebuild the one. They come with dust guard, bump stop, and spring top with washer and nuts. The one was completely fine but the other made a popping noise. I decided to just buy new ones because I didnt have the option due to not having another vehicle. Looking for 200$ for the pair of them

8710-1448Lspk9 - TC Kline Racing left front strut
    8710-1448Rspk9 - TC Kline Racing right front strut

Front right wheel speed sensor OE BMW. I pinched it in the front strut clamp, but I'm sure it can be easily repaired. 20$? they're 90 new.

Pair of HK front speakers plus one insulation piece. 65138368244. 50$ plus shipping.

BMW coin holder 10$ + shipping

HK door handles 60$ plus shipping

HK front Tweeters 80$ plus shipping

Black center console, with scratches mostly from the seat belts/ebrake. 60$ plus shipping

e46 m3 driver side LED tail light. Some of the leds are out. I will attach photo. It is definitely fixable but I just replaced it. There is a DIY on how to replace them. 60$ plus shipping

e46 m3 black A pillars and covers with peeling fabric. They are a great rewrap candidate. 60$ plus shipping

e46 m3 seat electronic adjusters. part number 61318099074 and 61317036125 20$ plus shipping each

Lower seat trim #8099258 and 8099257 10$ each plus shipping

e46 m3 OE Amber corners look to be in perfect shape and I didn't see any cracks. 130 new 80$ plus shipping.

OE Amber side markers 30$ plus shipping

OE mirror glass with some discoloration around the edges. 50$ plus shipping

E46 m3 nav unit with CD changer out of my 06. Screen went black one day but the audio continued to work. Not sure what went bad but I never looked into it. Im sure there are good parts in there. 100$ plus shipping

Door pull cable 5$ plus shipping

Seat occupancy control unit bmw 65778367242 40$ plus shipping

All of the prices are OBO. Some things I'm not certain on price for

Pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kH?usp=sharing
    Last edited by scotty737; 07-27-2021, 12:29 PM.

Interested in the coin holder. Sending an IM too.
    Last edited by efourtysix-m3-321; 06-04-2021, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Washer pump sold..

Comment

Location for tires?

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lukem3 View Post
          Location for tires?

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
          Maryland

Comment

End links sold

Comment

Can you dm me pics of the hk door handles?
              2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
              2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

bump

Comment

are those swift springs direct replacements for TCK coilovers?

Comment

Originally posted by usdmej View Post
                    are those swift springs direct replacements for TCK coilovers?
                    Yes, they were on an otherwise unmodified kit.

Comment

Style 67 sold

Comment

Working...
                      X