FT: My OE CSL intake flap for your Karbonius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: FT: My OE CSL intake flap for your Karbonius

Anyone have the Karbonius snorkel and want OE? Mine has maybe 2k miles on it and is programmed to stay always open, so the motor is barely used. I could potentially include my wiring that I made for it as well if needed. Willing to trade straight up.

Originally posted by repoman89 View Post
    Anyone have the Karbonius snorkel and want OE? Mine has maybe 2k miles on it and is programmed to stay always open, so the motor is barely used. I could potentially include my wiring that I made for it as well if needed. Willing to trade straight up.
    Yes! PM'd
    2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

bump! thegenius46m messaged you in case you're still interested.

Comment

What is better (or different) with the Karb to make this a worthwhile trade swap?
        '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
        Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
        Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post
          What is better (or different) with the Karb to make this a worthwhile trade swap?
          I have the flap programmed to always open, so simplicity in just deleting it and a little weight savings. Then I could cap off the bottom secondary air hole and give up on the extra ducting I have yet to install, which would no longer have any useful function. I want to do brake ducting from fog lights for next year so I think that leaves no other option but to keep this thing a hot air intake, which is how I’ve been perfectly happily running it.

I could include the three secondary ducting pieces for some extra cash by the way for anyone interested, some of which is NLA. The flap itself is supposedly still available but Schmiedmann wants $900 and ECS says delivery in April.

Comment

AH! that makes sense, I misunderstood what you were wanting to accomplish.
            '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
            Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
            Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Working...
            X