WTBuy/Borrow/ OEM Shocks and Struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTBuy/Borrow/ OEM Shocks and Struts

Looking to buy OEM stock shocks and struts. I need to send my Koni's to for inspection/rebuild and need a placeholder. Can pick up anywhere in the Bay Area or will pay shipping if necessary.

Can I borrow your struts? Lol…I understand the issue. I’m facing the same thing at some point in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can probably sell you my front struts, it's not blown still in good condition, funny thing I'm going with Koni's for my fronts. But curious on how their lifetime warranty works? Possible borrowing since soon I will be in the same position but not sure how long Koni last before sending out to rebuild, etc. And no sure how long struts last when not being used.

Comment

Originally posted by xpme46m3 View Post
        Looking to buy OEM stock shocks and struts. I need to send my Koni's to for inspection/rebuild and need a placeholder. Can pick up anywhere in the Bay Area or will pay shipping if necessary.
        I have a set of Bilstein B4 shocks and struts that have 8000 km's on them, I recently just took them off as I upgraded to KW v2. DM me if your interested

Comment

I have OEM shocks with 60k miles. DM if interested.

Comment

You just reminded me I have my original suspension with 3k miles buried somewhere in storage lol.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
            X