Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brushed aluminum center dash trim

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTB: Brushed aluminum center dash trim

    Looking for a brushed aluminum center dash trim. I figured Id try my luck and see if I can find a clean one before I hit up FCP.

    Thanks.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	open-uri20150121-32415-1vq8zk_.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	112842
    2001 M3 Vert.. Beisan, Vac vanos hub, Vac rod bearings, cooling system refresh, D2 Forged FMS11 wheels, Avin, Kw V2

    #2
    Ill check i think i have one

    Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      I’ve been trying to get the alu trim piece over the glove compartment and they’re out of stock everywhere. Hard to come by these days


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Here you go:

        https://www.ebay.com/itm/31301522980...gAAOSweP9duNoe

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
          Looking for a brushed aluminum center dash trim. I figured Id try my luck and see if I can find a clean one before I hit up FCP.

          Thanks.


          Click image for larger version

Name:	open-uri20150121-32415-1vq8zk_.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	112842
          I have 2 very clean but both have broken tab

          Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #6
            I'd grab a new one while you can. $.02

            maw

            Comment


              #7
              Let me check, pretty sure I have spare one in box in garage.
              6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys
              AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint

              Comment


                #8
                A little epoxy should take care of that broken tab

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by MFANTIK View Post
                  A little epoxy should take care of that broken tab
                  Yeah but it doesn’t sit right. Ask me how I know. When I had the issue, I just went for new while they were available even though it was pricey.

                  maw

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

                    Yeah but it doesn’t sit right. Ask me how I know. When I had the issue, I just went for new while they were available even though it was pricey.

                    maw
                    Yeah, I made a small error when I epoxied mine too and mine sits to the right 2-3mm more than it should, exposing the black plastic underneath. This is my glovebox trim. I just l learned to live with it.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      This piece basically doesn't go left or right because is the center clip that clip on the radio so doesn't go anywhere

                      Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I bit the bullet and ordered a new one from FCP. At least if it breaks again in the future I can get a replacement. Thanks guys!
                        2001 M3 Vert.. Beisan, Vac vanos hub, Vac rod bearings, cooling system refresh, D2 Forged FMS11 wheels, Avin, Kw V2

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X