S54 vanos rebuilds - Cerakote coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S54 vanos rebuilds - Cerakote coating

I know the vanos is a critical maintenance item that shouldn't be ignored - that being said....if there is any interest for fully rebuilt units - I offer this service to people that want a complete unit (I offered this service on M3F with great praise)

The S54 vanos units are complete units -- I start with a full ultrasonic cleaning, all new Beisan vanos seals, sealing plate and seals, Beisan solenoid coil pack, intake and exhaust spline with anti-rattle repair kits installed, a re drilled oil pump disc and to top it off a Beisan upper timing chain guide
    I have a core charge which would be refunded when I get your old (cleaned and working) vanos and items back, or if you would prefer you can send your vanos first to forgo the core fee...
    and I would send one back the next day (to minimize down time)

Price is $1300 + $400 core fee (refunded when I receive your unit back).
    ****Ask me about Cerakote coating your vanos unit for a clean, chemical resistant long lasting finish**** (see newly added pictures)

If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me directly or email at smgtomanual@gmail.com for the fastest response.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ATS///Antone; 09-15-2022, 02:35 PM.

I have purchased a vanos from Anthony and had it installed about 200 miles ago. So far it's been great with no issues!

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
    2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

I also used Anthony’s service and everything went smooth for me as well

Comment

where are u located?
        • 2006 AW/IR Manual
        • Karbonius Race / Alpha- N
        • Supersprint
        • KW V3
        • 996 Brembo
        • ZCP / PSS

Comment

Located in Livermore, CA

Comment

Originally posted by GhostGrayM3 View Post
            I also used Anthony’s service and everything went smooth for me as well
            +1

Used Anthony for my Vanos in February. Took a ton of work out of the project. Top notch services.

Comment

Originally posted by macaroni86 View Post

+1

Used Anthony for my Vanos in February. Took a ton of work out of the project. Top notch services.
              Thank you both - glad you guys are enjoying your bullet proof set ups

Comment

Happy Friday

Comment

All PM's answered

Comment

All pm's - emails answered - Have a great day everyone - stay safe

Comment

Fresh shipment of Beisan = the best in the bizz

Comment

Sounds like a great service, so thanks for offering this!

Anyone know what an indy shop would charge to do this same service? I have debated doing this rebuild myself, but there are a lot of steps and the idea of having it already done by an experienced person and just swapping it in is appealing for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Poowill View Post
                          Sounds like a great service, so thanks for offering this!

Anyone know what an indy shop would charge to do this same service? I have debated doing this rebuild myself, but there are a lot of steps and the idea of having it already done by an experienced person and just swapping it in is appealing for sure.
                          I would imagine that a shop would charge 3, maybe 4 hours of labor time - also a good time to get your valves adjusted if you have not done them recently

Comment

All pm's replied too -Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ATS///Antone View Post
                              All pm's replied too -Thanks
                              This

Comment

Working...
                              X