Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: BRAND NEW OEM E46 M3 6MT Steering Wheel

Hey gents,

Sorry that this is one of my first posts over here, but I was a long time member on the old forum, same username. Glad to see we have a community still.

Anyway, I've got a brand new OEM leather steering wheel from my e46 M3 6MT that I received as a warranty replacement back in 2005/2006 for some dealer induced damage. I drove the car home and swapped it out immediately for an OEM CSL wheel that I had ordered so the wheel for sale saw under 10 miles. Looking to sell the wheel only (as pictured). You would need to swap in the trim and airbag from your current setup.

For sale for $600

PM sent. Thank you.

Comment

Some additional photos that some have requested. Two subtle creases are at the 12-1 o’clock position from the wheel sitting indoor on a wire closet shelf.
      Attached Files

Comment

Bump, still available.

Comment

How long has it been sitting like that? Do you think the creases will go away?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan-Viking View Post
            How long has it been sitting like that? Do you think the creases will go away?
            PM’d you , I do think these will work themselves out over time and with some heat, also they are pretty inconspicuous. I had to work with the lighting to get them to show as they do in the pictures , just to be transparent.

Comment

Willing to do 600 shipped in the CONUS

Comment

Can't believe this is still for sale
                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                  Can't believe this is still for sale
                  I know, once these go NLA it’s gonna be like the floor mats. I don’t need to sell it and maybe it’s just a sign that I should hold on to it haha. Love your setup btw… super clean

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X