AEM Infinity ECU PnP kit - E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEM Infinity ECU PnP kit - E46 M3

Selling an E46 M3 PnP kit off my personal car. AEM has unfortunately discontinued this kit as sales were slow, but it has worked flawlessly for me (I do all the tuning myself). This particular kit I'm selling is special for two reasons:

1) it has the newest hardware version of the PnP adapter box (previous versions had an occasional bug causing the CAN network to drop, which causes the factory gauges to cut out briefly or until power cycled), it has the update to fix the EGT sensor input, and this kit also has the billet aluminum enclosure. The advantage of the aluminum version is that IF the unit ever needs to be repaired or modified, it is fully serviceable. Most of the E46 kits came with a molded rubberized plastic enclosure which was fully potted, meaning it was not serviceable whatsoever. Everything in this kit is solid-state and the hardware is very solid, but the fact this one is repairable (and AEM discontinued any and all replacements) is a big plus.

2) it currently has special custom firmware (a version of v96.4 based on some requests I had made) which allows all standard functionality but with improved tuneability for NA setups, particularly regarding the control of the IAC, and the AUX fan. I can also provide the standard public firmware the ECU normally ships with, if desired. I also have an extremely well sorted tune for various NA setups of this car (also supercharged and turbo if desired), including factory cams, 288/280s, etc. I have been tuning Infinity ECUs since 2011 and have 7 years experience with tuning the E46 M3 kits in particular.

The reason I'm selling is I've converted my car to Motec ECU using a custom firmware. I may be offering these Motec kits for sale in the future but they will have to be significantly more expensive than this, so I'm helping fund some of that development with this sale. I can offer setup and tuning support to the buyer of this ECU, if desired. Everything included is 100% functional and ready to go. The extension harnesses have high temp sheathing that is a bit frayed on the ends from use but doesn't affect function.

Comes with the following:
    - AEM Infinity 708 ECU (including an added 3D printed cap to keep the USB data logging memory stick protected and sealed)
    - AEM Plug & Play adapter harness for E46 M3 (I've added a connection for external Oil Temp and Oil Pressure, otherwise unmodified)
    - 2x AEM wideband O2 extension harnesses

**you'll need 2x O2 sensors, MAP, and IAT sensor to complete the kit depending on your current setup. I can source these for you if you'd like**

$3500 picked up in SoCal (+$25 to ship in USA, insured)

DMd

Comment

Still available.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRTuning View Post
        Still available.
        I may be interested, PM sent.

Comment

Bump - This one is sold however I have another one of these available from a customer of mine at a better price. PM for more info.

Comment

Working...
          X