Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Coupe m3 floor mats (black)

Sold
    Last edited by Bostonbruck; 07-24-2021, 07:49 PM.

No offence but they are available again and at half of your price. Not trying to be an ass but I don’t think it’s fair to make money this way on fellow members…

Comment

No longer for sale. Hopefully they keep them in stock, and can actually fulfill the orders.

Comment

Originally posted by PetrolM3 View Post
        No offence but they are available again and at half of your price. Not trying to be an ass but I don’t think it’s fair to make money this way on fellow members…

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...46-82110029231
        +1... meanwhile months ago he was on here asking for help locating sets.

Comment

LOL they magically "sold" in 5 minutes guys.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Are these high priority items or something? Genuinely asking

Comment

I ended up selling to a friend for near what I paid. and yeah they were high priority and sold for 150-200 for about 6 months while they were NLA. Get them on FCP euro while you can, I doubt they have many in stock. I probly paid more than what I should’ve. I was paying over $150 for a set and still couldn’t find them, gotta pay a premium when supply is low
              Last edited by Bostonbruck; 07-25-2021, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PetrolM3 View Post

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...46-82110029231
                Picked up a set thanks!

Comment

That's funny. I was going to pick these up a few days ago but was at the beach with family and was busy. Glad PetrolM3 chimed in; last time I checked they were NLA. I just picked up two sets with free shipping and and came out better. Thanks PetrolM3!

Comment

To anyone who is giving me grief for asking $200 for the floor mats : These have been incredibly hard to find for the past 6 months. I overpaid for them in the first place. I would only be making about $30 profit after shipping, considering I also had to pay shipping and taxes to receive them. Making $30 profit isn’t much to ask for since I’ve spent hours researching all over the internet. I called 15 dealerships, and checked Amazon/eBay every single day. Not to mention I had 3 orders get canceled on me from various websites. At the time of this listing I didn’t know FCP euro had them in stock, and many others didn’t know aswell. I thought they would never be available again. I’m glad they are available again and us forum members can easily buy these since they wear out pretty frequently. Now go buy a set before they are gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X