FS: Eisenmann Section 3 Exhaust Muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Eisenmann Section 3 Exhaust Muffler

I have this Eisenmann Muffler for sale.. Has a little ding n dent on one of the exhaust tips, far right passenger side. Pretty sure it’s repairable. Could definitely use a polish. Don’t have pics of the muffler off of the car, I will update with some tonight.
    Asking 1,400 obo
    located in San Diego, not willing to ship, willing to meet if located in LA area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait, 1400 and the tip is beat up like that?

Comment

How does that even happen?

Comment

wow talk about rough condition for a premium price lol

Comment

I want one badly, but can't with that tip

If you're willing to come way way way down on price, I can look into how to fix it
            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Not only is it dented the spacing between the two tips is way off. In the market for one of these but like the others said you asking way too much for this kind of damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

If you're willing to come way way way down on price, I can look into how to fix it
                Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Shipping would kill it, but viable alternative.

Comment

A little ding and dent? Yeah on the bottom of the 3 tips. And then there’s the mangled tip…
                  '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Wait, why does the mount look like it was beginning to shear off and booger welded back together.
                    Attached Files

Comment

We need a popcorn emoji.
                      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by simonnim View Post
                        Wait, why does the mount look like it was beginning to shear off and booger welded back together.
                        That's extra
                        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

almost free

Comment

Working...
                          X