SOLD: Used Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stash1 View Post

Yeah, but I think they're on BO until October or something?
    Just placed my order, and had no warning or disclosure of them being on back order. Even if they are, the price for both the V1s and the oversized section 1 is hard to beat. What I paid is less than what someone wanted for just the headers alone.

Comment

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post

Well I for one am glad they posted that link. Was convinced these were $2k+ new. Given OPs lack of communication or updates of availability, this is the route I’m taking now.
      Giving you a play-by-play of every convo I have with the first person who reached out to me is not something you're entitled to. I responded within 24hrs to let you know someone was ahead of you and that I would let you know if/when the sale went through. I PM'd you a follow-up ASAP. Not sure what you're hoping for, but glad we didn't deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
        We know, but don't post that in someone's for sale thread. OP can ask for $3k if he wants, and if someone wants to pay it, then let 'em.

People can google it on their own.
        Thanks. Some get it, some don't. It is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by natty99 View Post

Giving you a play-by-play of every convo I have with the first person who reached out to me is not something you're entitled to. I responded within 24hrs to let you know someone was ahead of you and that I would let you know if/when the sale went through. I PM'd you a follow-up ASAP. Not sure what you're hoping for, but glad we didn't deal.
          Likewise brother. Congrats on the sale 👍🏽

Comment

Working...
          X