Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone interested in square 18x9.5 +22 Pressed Graphite TE37SL Volks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone interested in square 18x9.5 +22 Pressed Graphite TE37SL Volks?

So a shop local to me has ordered some sets of 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 staggered Volk TE37SL in pressed graphite. I'm looking to make a square set of 10.5s but in order to do that I would have to find someone to take the other set of square 18.9.5s. Is anyone here interested in buying the 9.5 square set up?

How much $$$ we talking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he is asking 3200. Plus shipping probably, unless you live near El Monte (Los Angeles area).

Comment

Originally posted by Stef_e46 View Post
        How much $$$ we talking?
        I would even eat $100 for taking the 10.5s so whoever buys the 9.5s pays 3100 instead of 3200. Good price for new Volks.

Comment

Good luck finding a buyer, a friend linked me to this post, im actually looking for a pair of these exact wheels. I currently have a pair.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

You talkin about Vick?
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by StReCh4130 View Post
              Good luck finding a buyer, a friend linked me to this post, im actually looking for a pair of these exact wheels. I currently have a pair.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              You're looking for a pair of 10.5 or 9.5?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X