Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: OEM Black Center Console in Mint Condition

Hey guy,

I am refreshing some interior parts on my m3 convertible. Figured I wanted to replace the tired old center console. I was thinking of buying parts brand new but figured that I would try here to see if anyone had a complete black center console with cup holder, coin holder, small tray, and arm rest in Mint Condition. Console needs to be perfect or near perfect condition. Not trying to replace my console with something only slightly better condition. Please email me at bmwm3s50@aol.com if you have one. Thanks.

Still looking if someone has one

Comment

Many of you know me from M3Forum and I have offered this service to forum members for years. Since M3F demise, my tread with all the pictures, prices, and testimonials were lost, but here is a new one that would hopefully serve as a starting point to all who want their BMW trim refreshed. My work is mostly E46M specific, but

Comment

Yup. This is what I'm going to do. This is always an option too...

Comment

Black Friday is coming up. It may be worth it to get a brand new one next week. Just remember it comes with a template to cut it to size.

Comment

Where are you located? I have a brand new euro console in the Toronto area that I had in my car for like a week because I found a vorsteiner csl console local

Comment

Originally posted by M3llowM3 View Post
              Where are you located? I have a brand new euro console in the Toronto area that I had in my car for like a week because I found a vorsteiner csl console local
              Do you have pics of yours? I am looking for an OEM replacement for my existing one that has an armrest and cupholders. I will probably, by the cupholders, coin holder, rear ashtray, and rear trim brand new because all of those parts are under $150 total. The console piece is like $200 and the armrest it is expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
                Black Friday is coming up. It may be worth it to get a brand new one next week. Just remember it comes with a template to cut it to size.
                An confirmed places gives discounts on OEM parts. I am also looking to buy a set of squared OEM 19x9.5 ZCP wheels.

Comment

I had no idea about that member refinishing parts, thank you. I will have to reach out to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

An confirmed places gives discounts on OEM parts. I am also looking to buy a set of squared OEM 19x9.5 ZCP wheels.
                    All I have so far is thebmwminipartstore.com they have a 10% coupon “roundel” Last year on cyber Monday they had a 15% off coupon.

if you’re gonna do the 10% option, the discount is only good up to $1000. So order 2 wheels in one order and another 2 wheels in a different order so you get max discount.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Do you have pics of yours? I am looking for an OEM replacement for my existing one that has an armrest and cupholders. I will probably, by the cupholders, coin holder, rear ashtray, and rear trim brand new because all of those parts are under $150 total. The console piece is like $200 and the armrest it is expensive.
                      Cup holders are brand new minus the fact they still hold my coffee change lol. Rear tray is rekt, coin tray works but is not in great shape and the same with the small tray. The cup holders and the console itself are basically new and were in my car for like 2 weeks if even that. Again, this may not be a feasible option for you due to shipping but it is for sale

Comment

Working...
                      X