355mm ksport Front BBK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

355mm ksport Front BBK

Hello, I'm preparing to do some engine work on my car and would like to sell my budget big brake kit. It's a 355mm Front Ksport Brake Kit kit. I originally traded some parts for this brake kit and the guy advertised them as stoptechs. They were painted at the time and I couldn't confirm in person until later after doing research. It's an 8 piston caliper and it uses the same pad shape as AP Racing CP5060 and Stoptech st60 calipers (d51 I believe). I sandblasted the caliper to be ready for paint of your choice. I'm including EBC redstuff brake pads with less than 500 miles used on street only. The rotors have been resurfaced and have about 30mm on them. It was a great budget setup with some quirks: I had to shim the caliper a few mm to center on the rotor (which are included). Other than that, the brakes work great for a street car with occasional track use. I wouldn't recommend for heavy track use as you do get some brake knockback with this size rotor and ksport doesn't sell anti-knockback springs like stoptech. I bought the rotors from MTEC brakes in the UK which cost about $480 shipped to my door (US) and it took about 1 week if you need replacements. You can also order from them a custom slotted design of your preference. I'm including a spare set of hardware for the floating rotor.

I'm asking $950 Shipped

Feel free to email me at ctdriver86@gmail.com for any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited by enjoy_m3; 09-15-2021, 02:42 PM.
Working...
X