X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: GARAGE SALE! S54 motor and extras

Hello all,

Cant believe M3forum is gone 😢

I picked up this motor to put into my track car after the original blew but I got extremely busy with work so everything sort of got sidelined and I just dont have the time to fiddle with cars anymore. Sold the car and the motor has been in storage for nearly 3 years.

I bought the motor from BMW Parts Worldwide was told it was a running motor with 66k Miles on it 2002.

This motor has all the besian vanos updates installed by Dan the Vanos man(well know on M3forum) exhaust hub was perfect.
    Brand new water pump/gasket/thermostat
    tuner under drive pullies
    Updated oil pump from my 2005 motor
    Installed new rod bearings

I will also include every s54/e46 m3 part I have in my garage with the sale of this motor.
    Notable items
    Original 2002 oil pump
    Vanos timing and shim kit/tool/feeler gauge/calipers
    Vanos oil pressure guage
    ssk dssr
    Also a bunch of clips, interior screws that are still in the packaging.

Paid 3000 for the motor

$2500 for everything PICKED UP ONLY - Queens NY

I could part out and get much more just dont have the time right now.

PM me and I will text pictures to anyone interested.

Crazy good deal! I paid more than that for an engine with no VANOS and throttle bodies, and had to do the rod bearings myself.
    2003 Carbon Black - Karbonious CSL intake, CSL DME w/MAP, SSV1 headers/Catted Section1/63.5mm Section2, Shrick 280/272 cams, Lang Racing Stage 1 cylinder head, Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers (500#F/600#R), GC Sways, AutoSolutions SSK, Motorsport 3.91 rear diff, BBS RGR wheels, Streamline CSL front bumper

Comment

Nice deal when you bought it. Nicer deal now that you’re selling.

Comment

Working...
      X