AST 5200 Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: AST 5200 Coilovers

Click image for larger version  Name:	B5F09FAA-1DC9-47F6-8588-48DF717C8CF7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	273.0 KB ID:	13391 For sale is set of AST 5200's for the E46 M3. These are just under 2 years old, and only have ~750 street miles and 1 track day. I reluctantly installed these and have since not had time to even drive the car. This setup is ready to install and includes the dampers, external reservoirs, camber plates, rear shock mounts and necessary hardware.

These are like new, in great condition. Some minor scraps and scratches from install and removal, but nothing out of the ordinary. Hose connections are bone dry.

Detailed info can be found here: https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-4...rear-coilover/

Spring rates: Front ~675#, Rear ~391#. The rears are a true rear coilover, so the rate is effectively ~782#. These were spec'd from AST direct and offer a great balance between street and track driving.

Price: SOLD!

Message with any questions! I have the AST product certificate and shock dynos as well.

Still figuring out image posting here. I have more pictures, just need to upload...
    Last edited by nickpiper12; 05-08-2020, 07:55 AM.

Bump. Open to reasonable offers.

Comment

Heck of a deal for essentially new 2-way remote coil overs.
      Last edited by Feffman; 04-30-2020, 05:31 AM.
      MVP Track Time

Comment

Originally posted by Feffman View Post
        Heck of a deal for essentially news 2-way remote coil overs.
        Thanks Feff! Price lowered to $3200 shipped, $3000 for locals.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

What kind of rear reinforcement did you perform to run these?

Comment

Originally posted by Pace View Post
              What kind of rear reinforcement did you perform to run these?
              I do have a Fall Line half cage, however there’s been a good amount of documentation to support running a true rear setup without any necessary reinforcement to the strut towers.

Comment

Price lowered to $2800

Comment

Will take them ^ pm’d over Facebook 👍🏻
                  TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

Working...
                  X