X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: [SOLD] Karbonius CSL Airbox

[Airbox is Sold]

Hi All,

After thinking long and hard, i've come to the decision of moving on from the E46 platform. I've absolutely loved my time with the car, although my heart is being drawn in another direction. I had sourced several meaningful parts with plans to do an OEM+ build, and i'm listing the first of them here today.

I'm selling a brand new Karbonius CSL airbox + ITG filter + MPower Decal. Asking $2,000 OBO. Looks to be ~5-10% off market rate on ECS, probably similar direct from Karbonius if you factor in shipping.

Link to Airbox: https://karbonius.net/producto/bmw-m...ox-fullcarbon/
    Link to Filter: https://karbonius.net/producto/itg-c...box-airfilter/

[pictures to follow, having issues uploading]
    Last edited by keljos; 11-04-2021, 06:22 PM.
    2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
    [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Click image for larger version

Name:	image0.png
Views:	500
Size:	293.0 KB
ID:	135268 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5588.PNG
Views:	488
Size:	354.7 KB
ID:	135269

Comment

This won't last.

Also, what else ya got? lol
      2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 BMW ///M3
      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
        This won't last.

Also, what else ya got? lol
        I'll be posting a few different threads to keep the bigger ticket pieces separate. But as a preview, I have:
        (1) SSV1 + Sec 1 (catted) + Sec 2 (resonated)
        (2) comprehensive assortment of parts to refresh the clutch/flywheel/guibo + AutoSolutions AutoX Shifter + various parts to replace while the transmission is out
        (3) Small random bits

Comment

PM sent.
          Silver Track to Street Car Journal
          Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

PM sent!

2003.5 Jet Black E46 M3 Vert | Shrick 288 Cams | ARH Headers | Supersprint Muffler

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post

I'll be posting a few different threads to keep the bigger ticket pieces separate. But as a preview, I have:
              (1) SSV1 + Sec 1 (catted) + Sec 2 (resonated)
              (2) comprehensive assortment of parts to refresh the clutch/flywheel/guibo + AutoSolutions AutoX Shifter + various parts to replace while the transmission is out
              (3) Small random bits
              How much for the SS res 2 and Autosolutions Autox?

Comment

Sad, sad day. Quality parts here people jump on them.

What are you getting into?
                2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                  Sad, sad day. Quality parts here people jump on them.

What are you getting into?
                  I really, really tried to find a way to get out of selling the E46 while still pursuing the next chapter, just don't have the space for an additional car. Will probably disappoint many with this, however i'm headed in the direction of an E92.

Comment

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post

I really, really tried to find a way to get out of selling the E46 while still pursuing the next chapter, just don't have the space for an additional car. Will probably disappoint many with this, however i'm headed in the direction of an E92.
                      I ain't mad atcha bro, e92 is great too. What was the driving decision behind switching?

Hopefully you don't regret it after the honeymoon is over.
                      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I sold my E92 M in 2014 after six years of ownership from new; many cars since then: M5, RS7, etc. The first performance car I ever owned was the E46 M3. I'm back here again, that's how special I find the E46 M platform. I wish you luck in your journey. If you end up back here, I believe many of us will understand. Cheers to you and enjoy that 8!

Comment

Is the box sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Airbox has now been sold

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan-Viking View Post
                              I sold my E92 M in 2014 after six years of ownership from new; many cars since then: M5, RS7, etc. The first performance car I ever owned was the E46 M3. I'm back here again, that's how special I find the E46 M platform. I wish you luck in your journey. If you end up back here, I believe many of us will understand. Cheers to you and enjoy that 8!
                              There’s so much to enjoy about the E46 chassis. I could definitely see picking up another one someday and really letting it breath on the track more regularly. It’s such a fun car to drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X