[SOLD] Karbonius CSL Airbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

I ain't mad atcha bro, e92 is great too. What was the driving decision behind switching?

Hopefully you don't regret it after the honeymoon is over.
    Ive always had an enormous amount of affection for the S65. While I find the S54 an absolute blast to drive, it feels more rabid than the S65 in an enjoyable way, I just have more passion for the V8. I also do quite like the exterior design of the E92 and don’t consider it to be a downgrade vs the E46 like many seem to, perhaps that’s a product of them being produced in my formative years.
    2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
    [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

A shame you can't have both side by side man.

Hopefully you'll stick around to see me shatter all dyno numbers and want an e46 again
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
        A shame you can't have both side by side man.

Hopefully you'll stick around to see me shatter all dyno numbers and want an e46 again
        I still love the E46 and will probably still lurk on these forums. What do you plan to do to your car that you haven’t done already?
        2012 E92 M3 Competition - LeMans Blue / Speed Cloth - 6MT
        [SOLD] 2004 E46 M3 Coupe - Carbon Black / Black - 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by keljos View Post

I still love the E46 and will probably still lurk on these forums. What do you plan to do to your car that you haven’t done already?
          I've got a few tricks up my sleeve but I will probably start a build thread once the car is up and running.
          2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
          X