SCHWABEN SCANNER - 14020 BMW -----SOLD----

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCHWABEN SCANNER - 14020 BMW -----SOLD----

Having sold my '03 vert, I'll no longer be needing this cool scanner. This unit is made by Foxwell, and includes the user guide and storage case. The capabilities of these scanners are well known, and can be further explored online. I found it easy to use and understand for nearly every one of my needs. The unit does not come with the 20 pin connector.
    Online sellers are asking from $225.00 and up for used or new units. I'm asking $180.00 or OBO.

I'm asking $180.00 or OBO - and I'll pay shipping to lower 48 states.

Click image for larger version  Name:	simOkvTuRR+4v9QcsI74GQ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	136640 Click image for larger version  Name:	WIMulZBiTkGOI%SL%AXLQQ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.5 KB ID:	136639 Click image for larger version  Name:	qsDvJ%WZTXKYhLnare4meA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	161.0 KB ID:	136642
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BubbaTree; 11-11-2021, 10:41 AM.

How is this product differentiated from the Peake reader? I might be interested.
    Last edited by Mayan-Viking; 11-11-2021, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I don't know anything about the Peake products. When I was in the market to buy a good scanner, a local friend recommended this one. It's actually very easy to learn, and also has a broad range of capabilities. Others may be more capable, but, for my purposes and for the money, this was the one for me.
      Incidentally, I recognize your name as a former customer. That Bentley Manual will ship tomorrow ( Veterans Day closed the USPS today ). If you're interested in this scanner, make an offer I can't refuse! Maybe we can do business again! Thanks.
      Last edited by BubbaTree; 11-11-2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Iā€™m between Gilbert/Mesa. Any deal we can make for a local? šŸ˜

Comment

Yes. I can meet you today at the Mesa Market Place Swap Meet, 10550 E. Baseline Rd. at 1:00 PM.

$180.00 cash agreeable?

Comment

$190 Shipped to Boston? PM'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by GreekFire View Post
              $190 Shipped to Boston? PM'ed.
              PM'd

Comment

Working...
              X