Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Garage homemade ///M canvas

Hi there,

My girlfriend and I make homemade ///M canvas.
    We have sold every canvas left but we will make a new batch of canvas during the holidays. Each canvas are unique as this is a painting, not printing.
    Size of the canvas are 20"x28" but we can make bigger or smaller ones if needed.
    I have a lot of interest for 24"x36" but the price will be 215$.
    My girlfriend has her NAVLE (veterinarian exam) on december 22nd so she needs to study a lot before, we will be able to make the new canvas after christmas. We will take a 50$ deposit at least to cover material expenses. Last day of deposit is december 27th.
    We already sold 10 canvas and are very happy with the color result and style. We made a lot of tests before getting this nice result . Hit me up !
    Also, we have everything in order to ship these properly.
    Located in Montreal, Canada.

Feel free to pm me if you want anything custom (size, colors, etc) and we will discuss for a price !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by M3LSB.Gab; 11-26-2021, 04:21 AM.

Bump..

Comment

Bump

Comment

To the top. This forum looks dead

Comment

Originally posted by M3LSB.Gab View Post
          To the top. This forum looks dead
          probably get a better audience on facebook for this type of item.

This forum isnt dead for knowledge, but for F/S stuff it is not as active as it use to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post

probably get a better audience on facebook for this type of item.

This forum isnt dead for knowledge, but for F/S stuff it is not as active as it use to be.
            I do not have facebook

Comment

Originally posted by M3LSB.Gab View Post

I do not have facebook
              I typically wouldnt tell people to get FB. but if you want to sell stuff. FB marketplace is huge but be prepared for lwoballers as well. The E46 and M3 groups are vast and wide. Would have better coverage

Comment

Bump..

Comment

Facebook Marketplace is HELL....but he's right, its the only place people are these days for car parts. it sucks.

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post

I typically wouldnt tell people to get FB. but if you want to sell stuff. FB marketplace is huge but be prepared for lwoballers as well. The E46 and M3 groups are vast and wide. Would have better coverage

Comment

Working...
                  X