Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Vented / slotted engine cover
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
BMR5
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
87
#1
For Sale:
Vented / slotted engine cover
11-24-2021, 08:49 AM
This is the second cover I made and it came out great. I'd say the quality is as good as it gets other than CNC.
Price: $150 + shipping & Paypal fees
Attached Files
Last edited by
BMR5
;
11-24-2021, 08:51 AM
.
LSBNick
Senior Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
465
#2
11-24-2021, 12:15 PM
So tempting. Throw in some of the beauty cover nuts and I’m sold
Comment
Post
Cancel
BmoreNelson
Junior Member
Join Date:
Jul 2020
Posts:
5
#3
11-24-2021, 03:34 PM
Looks great! I’d be interested in a carbon fiber version of this if you’ve got any lying around 😂
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment