Brand New Genuine BMW E46 M3 Alternator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Brand New Genuine BMW E46 M3 Alternator

Bought it due to the OE Valeo unit being out of stock everywhere. It is brand new never been installed. No longer need it. $500 shipped
    Attached Files

hate to burst your bubble but I got my Valeo from FCP for half that

Comment

Originally posted by pawelgawel View Post
      hate to burst your bubble but I got my Valeo from FCP for half that
      And?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoD

Your price is high... For ~half your asking price the same product is available from FCPEuro that includes a lifetime warranty. If your serious about selling, you'll likely need to price it accordingly or hope for someone that doesn't shop around first to price match.
        The same Valeo unit in a Valeo box can be fraction of the price. What I am selling here is a brand new genuine BMW packaged alternator purchased from the dealer. If anyone wants to pay the premium for it, by all means. Not like I’m forcing anyone to buy it. Also if you don’t like a price, move on.

Here is what is being sold in case anyone else is challenged to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by /M3 View Post

The same Valeo unit in a Valeo box can be fraction of the price. What I am selling here is a brand new genuine BMW packaged alternator purchased from the dealer. If anyone wants to pay the premium for it, by all means. Not like I’m forcing anyone to buy it. Also if you don’t like a price, move on.

Here is what is being sold in case anyone else is challenged to comprehend.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...12317831436kt/
          GLWS!

Comment

Cant you return it for a refund? GLWS

Comment

Thanks. It was purchased from my local dealer. So no unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
              X