SOLD - Used Brembo rotor hats (bells) for 355/345 e46 M3 BBK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - Used Brembo rotor hats (bells) for 355/345 e46 M3 BBK

Brembo rotor hats for front and rear. Came off my 355/345mm 6/4 piston monobloc big brake kit. No issues whatsoever other than a slight wear ring on the inside of the rear rotor hat where the parking pads contact the inside of the bell (came this way from previous/original owner). This has not had any bearing on functionality, e.g. holding the car stationary when the parking brake is applied. Selling simply because I am returning the car back to stock.

Last time I checked, front hats (part #901525) are about $350 each, and rear hats (part #901571) are about $450 each, for a total of $1600. The hats are really not a wear item unless they're damaged, so these are as good as new. Selling all 4 hats for $800 shipped to lower 48. Paypal F&F or Zelle only.

Buyer will need new rotor rings and hardware. The current rotor rings are shot and will not be sold.

Calipers are not for sale.

Please don't ask me if these will work with your Frankenstein Brembo kit. These are designed to work with the actual e46 M3 kit from Brembo.

Pics will be up shortly.
    Last edited by natty99; 11-27-2021, 10:52 PM.

Bump

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X