FS: E46 M3 Black Convertible Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E46 M3 Black Convertible Interior

SOLD!!E46 M3 convertible black interior. What you see is what you get. Will not ship. But will help as much as I can if you arrange shipping. Located in West Palm Beach FL. You get the front door panels, rear door panels, front seats, rear seats top and bottom, rear headrest and front and rear armrest not pictured but will be soon. That is it!! As you can see I have two pairs of front door panels. You can choose which ones you want or I can choose for you. Now for the condition and functionality. They are heated and have lumbar support. The front seats buttons function as they should except for the following. The front seat belts do not retract back into the seats by themselves without some help. Driver seat function going forward and back but sometimes it’s intermittent. It works every time but have to hit the bottom sometimes to get it to where you want it. Also with the diver side seat I feel like the lumbar support losses air after awhile. The passenger seat doesn’t have these issues. The condition is what you see in the pictures. Please don’t ask question that have been answered in this ad. If this is up then it’s still available. Low ball offers will be ignored. First come first served. Asking $SOLD…You pay for PayPal fees if sent goods and services. Link to pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ynoKKMacbBFg9b1A9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MIE46; 11-19-2023, 04:46 AM. Reason: Sold

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X