For Sale - ECS Tuning CSL Style carbon trunk and composite diffuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale - ECS Tuning CSL Style carbon trunk and composite diffuser

This trunk fits e46 coupes with a production date from 03/2003. The diffuser may only fit E46 M3s, I'm not sure. The prior owner purchased these products from ECS Tuning, painted and installed on 2005 M3 for approximately 2 years. Comes with everything pictured including the Trunk Lid Trim/Handle. Does not include any interior trim. There are some fitment modifications shown in the pictures to accommodate OEM light assemblies and OEM lock. The trunk fit well with OEM components on a vehicle that has no history of collisions.

I removed it to reinstall the OEM trunk and diffuser. These parts look good, just not my style.

Shipping is not advised due to size and the cost. Price w/local pickup in Northern VA is $600 for both...or $500 for the trunk and $200 for the diffuser if you only want one of them. If you're really stoked on the low cost and want to sort out a way to ship (and assume responsibility for damage during shipping) let's see what we can do. Thanks.
    Last edited by OldRanger; 01-25-2022, 05:45 AM.

Where are you located? Are these painted jet black?

Comment

I always love when these ads say local pickup and never state where they are 🤠
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

The trunk is painted black and matches the OEM color Scwarz 2 - which I think is Jet Black. I've updated my location in my profile, and I'm in Northern VA.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X