LTB: MSS54HP Reversion to Stock U.S. Spec Software/Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTB: MSS54HP Reversion to Stock U.S. Spec Software/Hardware

I am looking for someone to attempt to bench flash my MSS54HP back to stock U.S. Spec. I will pay top dollar.

Background: Original ECU was sent to Kassel for MSS54HP conversion to CSL spec to run with map sensor and airbox. ECU works fine. NC emissions does not allow the CSL firmware to connect to emissions equipment, so I need to flash back to U.S. spec. I had a tuner attempt to apply and Alpha N tune remotely but could not make changes due to the hardware version. Sent it back to Kassel to try to get it flashed back to U.S. spec, and the ECU will connect via OBD, but will not comm to the bench. AMD chips. I will handsomely reward someone reputable who can fix this. Name a reasonable price and I'll send it to you immediately.
    2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
    [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

I would be willing to help but I'm not sure I understand what the issue is. Kassel should absolutely be able to flash it back to US spec especially if they're the ones that performed the conversion. I've done a couple mss54 -> mss54hp csl conversions with a BDM setup so I'm able to do full reads and flashes straight to the EEPROMS but Kassel should have the same (hopefully better) capabilities as me

Comment

Working...
    X