FS/WTT: SMG parts / Steering Wheel / Interior Trim / Sway Bar / Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/WTT: SMG parts / Steering Wheel / Interior Trim / Sway Bar / Springs

Hi All - Acquired an '04 M3 vert not too long ago and went about doing a pretty significant refresh. So have these parts left over for sale. Car had 96k miles when the swap was performed and the pump was working fine prior to the job (VT Motorworks did the diag and swap / disassembly). They noted the clutch slave needed to be replaced which is why I don't have that / am not selling that part. Located in San Francisco and would prefer not to ship for the larger / heavier items.

Link to photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...cC?usp=sharing

List of available items below, prices are my asking - feel free to make an offer (worst I can say is no, thank you )

SMG Pump - $500
    [Sold] SMG Shifter Assembly
    SMG Actuator housing and lines - $200
    SMG TCU - $30
    SMG Steering Wheel - $400 - never been rewrapped, leather is in pretty good condition. Would look amazing with a trim repaint
    Convertible front and rear springs - $120 - swapped to eibachs so no longer needed
    OEM front swaybar - $150 - swapped to a hotchkiss so no longer needed
    [Sold] Radio mounting bracket and storage compartment
    Center console with opening for armrest - $100 - includes coin tray (don't know where I put the old cupholders)
    Single-din radio and HVAC mounting frame - $35
    Handbrake - $30 - replaced with CSL handbrake, no boot since I reused that

Would consider trades (+/- cash) for a rearview mirror, brown clutch switch (part ending in -700), an eisenmann or dinan exhaust, or euro section 1's w/cats
    Last edited by jimracer95; 02-04-2022, 07:34 AM.

Bump - Sold some parts

Also looking to buy the brown clutch switch, but didn't want to make a new post. If you have one for sale, please DM me!

Comment

Working...
    X