Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Trade: Supersprint 63.5 mm Exhaust--Looking for Supersprint V2 Bolt-On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Trade: Supersprint 63.5 mm Exhaust--Looking for Supersprint V2 Bolt-On

Hello All,

I am looking to trade for a set of Supersprint V2 Stepped, Bolt-On Headers SS-022-044-901

I have a complete SS 63.5 mm system with SS V1 (63.5 mm) Stepped Headers, 63.5mm Sport-Cats, Sport Exhaust (Gen 2). The 63.5 mm resonated center section has been claimed, and I will honor that.

Trade up to a 63.5 mm system and Sport Cats for more flow and power or add a Sport Muffler to your classy M3. The exhaust was purchased last December and has approximately 900 miles on it. Like new condition.

Reason for Sale: I have am switching to a straight pipe setup and my section 1 will not bolt directly to the SSV1 (63.5 mm) headers. I'd rather just trade for a true fit.

PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Fresh1179; 02-08-2022, 04:42 AM.
    2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
    [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Good luck with the sale/trade! If you end up parting it out, i'm interesting in the Sport Cats section. I have the 63.5 stepped headers (with the slip-in connection), but the non-catted version.
    Past: 16 ATS-V, 07 STi, 98 2.5RS
    Current: 20 Raptor, 03 M3, 03 WRX, 02 Taco, 99 Miata, 95 Miata

Comment

I think you mean you currently have SSv1s? And want SSv2s? You've written SSv2 3 times, but I think at least one of those you meant v1 if not 2 instances.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

is the muffler for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
          I think you mean you currently have SSv1s? And want SSv2s? You've written SSv2 3 times, but I think at least one of those you meant v1 if not 2 instances.
          Noted and corrected. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

Originally posted by scotty737 View Post
            is the muffler for sale?
            Will PM Soon.

Comment

Working...
            X