Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: E46 M3 Interior Parts

Hi Everyone:

I have a number of interior parts out of my 04 M3 for sale. The parts are in fair condition (read: not great, but also not trash). I would prefer to sell everything in the bundles listed below. Prices are OBO. Please PM to purchase.

Center Bridge Bundle: $125 shipped, plus PP fees or via F&F — Armrest console, black leather armrest, cupholder, armrest brackets, e-brake, e-brake boot and handle. Except for the e-brake handle and boot, all parts are OEM. NOTE: Coin tray is pictured but not included as it has been sold.

Center Console Trim: SOLD

Rear Tweeters: FREE. You pay shipping. Otherwise, these will be tossed.

Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32294.jpg Views:	469 Size:	127.3 KB ID:	155113 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32297.jpg Views:	408 Size:	202.5 KB ID:	155116 Click image for larger version  Name:	1B78ACB9-5275-4554-B987-2E5978609D1C.jpg Views:	15 Size:	202.5 KB ID:	157080 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32298.jpg Views:	405 Size:	250.6 KB ID:	155117
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LSB4Me; 03-18-2022, 10:09 AM.

Do you have the rear ashtray?

Comment

What is the condition of the Ebrake boot and frame?

Comment

Originally posted by Petener View Post
        Do you have the rear ashtray?
        Hi Petener — The rear ashtray was reused in my car and is not included in the Center Bridge Bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
          What is the condition of the Ebrake boot and frame?
          The frame and boot are good. Boot could use a conditioner treatment. Photos are attached.

Attached Files
          Last edited by LSB4Me; 02-24-2022, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Bump. Button array and coin tray have been sold. Original post updated with new prices.

Comment

Sending you my number through PM. I’ll take the arm rest combo.

Comment

Damn, where were you a month ago. I just bought all the center console parts brand new.

Do you have any more pics of the armrest?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                  Damn, where were you a month ago. I just bought all the center console parts brand new.

Do you have any more pics of the armrest?
                  Ah, bummer the timing didn't work out! The setup is pending to Narudnad. If he falls through, I will reach out with more pics of the armrest.

Comment

How much for the armrest?

Comment

Bump. PMs sent on the armrest. Center Bridge is still available. OBO.

Center console kit sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X