FS: E46 M3 MCS 2WNR Dampers (cheap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E46 M3 MCS 2WNR Dampers (cheap)

Up for sale are my MCS 2WNR dampers. This listing is for dampers only but will include the inserts for GC street camber plates and rsms free of charge as I have no use for them and have already moved to a new suspension that is already on the car.

The dampers have about 10k miles on them and work fine for aggressive street driving and/or track but they are making some banging noises on bumps under hard compression that may or may not bother you hence the low price.

There is no physical damage at all to the bodies or pistons. Just some cosmetic marks like anything else to be expected that is used.

Price: $2200, buyer pays shipping if not local to SF Bay Area California

I would recommend a rebuild at some point which will only set you back another $1k. So $3200 all in IF you decided you wanted to rebuild later.

A new set of MCS 2WNR dampers is $4400 after tax so this is a very fair deal if you are familiar with what these are worth on the market.

Dm me for fastest response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by thegenius46m; 03-28-2022, 03:54 PM.
    2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Sending you a PM

Comment

PM replied
      2003 E46 M3 TiAg/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 E46 330i ZHP Imola/Sand

| Karbonius | Schrick | Supertech | Volk | Recaro | FCM | SuperSprint | Turner | Hyperco | GC | PFC | VAC | OMP | Radium Engineering | MPRacing |

Instagram:@thegenius46m

NorCal DME Programming and Coding Expert

Comment

Working...
      X