Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: OEM CSL Bootlid

Looking for an OEM CSL bootlid.

Prefer primed/ready for paint but painted is fine too so long as the bootlid isn't damaged - would prefer Interlagos if already painted.

Would prefer not to ship and willing to make a reasonable drive from Denver.
    Last edited by mtpktz; 06-04-2023, 09:46 PM.

$$$
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Thanks. ECS/Turner have had them on and off discount a few times in the past few months for ~$2,200 (including a pricing error at ~$1,600 in the recent past). A well-known EU OEM parts dealer currently has them at ~$2,200 USD.

I'd guess ECS are selling next to none at their current listed price.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Seems like euro.connex is going to run a pretty good group buy on the Karbonius trunk come summer time. Potentially sub $2k or close to $2k, if that’s an option you’d consider

Comment

Originally posted by LSBNick View Post
            Seems like euro.connex is going to run a pretty good group buy on the Karbonius trunk come summer time. Potentially sub $2k or close to $2k, if that’s an option you’d consider
            It's already $2k for preorder through turner or ECS, so I would hope it's cheaper than that through groupbuy.

Also Karbonius is the move over OE as it's likely just as good quality, but significantly lighter (<10lbs iirc) whereas original trunk lid is over 20.

I should add that slon workshop also has an extremely high quality version, but it's $2500 I believe. It's also much lighter than the original.
            Last edited by fullyflaredd; 04-01-2022, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyflaredd View Post

It's already $2k for preorder through turner or ECS, so I would hope it's cheaper than that through groupbuy.

Also Karbonius is the move over OE as it's likely just as good quality, but significantly lighter (<10lbs iirc) whereas original trunk lid is over 20.

I should add that slon workshop also has an extremely high quality version, but it's $2500 I believe. It's also much lighter than the original.
              Thanks for the heads up.

I'd prefer OEM but I may be interested in the Karbonius if that GB comes to fruition.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Thanks for the heads up.

I'd prefer OEM but I may be interested in the Karbonius if that GB comes to fruition.
                    Meant to bump this, but the Karbonius GB is up now on euro.connex. 20% off and a discount on shipping. Limited to 20 spots though.

Comment

Meant to bump this, but the Karbonius GB is up now on euro.connex. 20% off and a discount on shipping. Limited to 20 spots though.
                      Thanks! Thankfully, I was able to secure one of the first couple of spots but I'm still on the hunt for a reasonably priced OEM piece.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

word of advice if you do manage to bite the bullet and have ecs ship one to you...
                            eally stress the fact that they open up the box, confirm corners are not banged up before shipment and really pack the hell out of them to protect them from damage... ive seen two different people have completely wiped out trunk edges...

Comment

Hello all - I have a brand new OEM CSL Trunk I am looking to sell. It is brand new, unpainted and in perfect new condition. I'll get pics shortly - but pretty much the same as you'd see on ECS. ECS has them in stock saying for $3,048. Selling for about the same but save the sales tax and shipping. Price: $3,000 picked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X