Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFC Rear Rotors, CSL Headers, and Leather Recaro SR11 (evo x), Atlanta

Hello all,

Items for sale: Evo X Recaro SR11 seats. Reupholstered in leather with a diamond pattern, heated, purple/blue stitch around the bolster that isn’t very noticeable unless you look for it. 32lb each if my memory serves me right. Sliders are universal, you’ll need seat bases and buckles (I have some F30 ones), and these don’t fold up. Can video chat for you to get a nice view. $1600.

Set of standard size PFC 2 piece brake rotors available. Nearly new, will fit standard M3 and e39 M5. They last forever, even with aggressive track pads and heavy race use. New $800, asking $400 for the pair.

Next we have real Euro CSL headers from a LHD car (no smooshed runner at 6). They do have a dent to clear the e36 x-brace another small one from storage, none on the runners. Super light weight and just a really cool thing to have. $700.

Photos coming. Can text or send them on IG: PashkaVR
    Last edited by Pavlo; 04-09-2022, 07:31 AM.

PM'd for headers.

Comment

Some more photos are added. Also note that the shipping costs have doubled from few years ago, but make me a reasonable offer as I just need this stuff out of the garage.

Comment

Will the 2 piece rotors work with stock M3 calipers?

Comment

Were the headers sold?

Comment

will you ship rotors to 14305 if yes how much shipping will be?

Comment

Working...
            X