WTB: 10mm spacers/bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 10mm spacers/bolts

Looking for 10mm (only 10mm) spacers with extended bolts, preferably silver. Thanks!
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Just in case you were not already aware of this, I had really bad experience at the race track where the wheels kept coming lose during the session, then I learned you have to go bigger or smaller, 10mm doesn't fit without modification, see note below from bimmerworld website:

10mm Spacer Fitment Note: 10mm spacers are considered a "tuner fitment" and may not be compatible with your stock wheel hub. The stock BMW hub lip has a 9.5mm depth and a 10mm hubcentric spacer may never fully seat against the brake rotor hat (it bottoms out on the lip instead of the rotor). Before installing 10mm spacers, clean and measure the depth of your existing hub lip. Trimming of the hub lip may be required. A 12mm spacer will not have this interference and may be a better option if tire clearance allows. If 10mm is required, Rogue Engineering also produces extended hub lips for some models that will work better (see Related Items below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK0bzjInqWU

Comment

I have a set of 12mm ECS spacers with bolts, if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by GolanM3 View Post
        Just in case you were not already aware of this, I had really bad experience at the race track where the wheels kept coming lose during the session, then I learned you have to go bigger or smaller, 10mm doesn't fit without modification, see note below from bimmerworld website:

10mm Spacer Fitment Note: 10mm spacers are considered a "tuner fitment" and may not be compatible with your stock wheel hub. The stock BMW hub lip has a 9.5mm depth and a 10mm hubcentric spacer may never fully seat against the brake rotor hat (it bottoms out on the lip instead of the rotor). Before installing 10mm spacers, clean and measure the depth of your existing hub lip. Trimming of the hub lip may be required. A 12mm spacer will not have this interference and may be a better option if tire clearance allows. If 10mm is required, Rogue Engineering also produces extended hub lips for some models that will work better (see Related Items below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK0bzjInqWU
        Some hub lips are 10mm long (in my experience over several cars, they're not all the exact same), and don't have an issue with 10mm spacers. If the 10mm spacer hangs up a little, you just need to bevel the outer edge of the lip a touch.
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Working...
        X