Epic Motorsports s54 headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Epic Motorsports s54 headers

Looking for a set of epic Motorsports s54 headers for my supercharged z4mc. Have a American racing (arh) 6 to 1 header Iā€™d be willing to trade (or sell outright).

Out of curiosity, why not just get SS V1s as they require modification just like the Epic Headers? Do they not fit Z4s?
    This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

You mean like these:šŸ˜‰

Click image for larger version  Name:	F231C619-CBBA-4B32-A705-29ED1FEFDA55.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	163751 Click image for larger version  Name:	D90F5579-5BE0-4859-8554-5992C2CC2611.jpg Views:	0 Size:	217.1 KB ID:	163752

Comment

SSV1 on sale for a huge discount RN. stash1 don't tease the man haha, ide buy a set.if BW still sold em.

Comment

Originally posted by Arith2 View Post
          Out of curiosity, why not just get SS V1s as they require modification just like the Epic Headers? Do they not fit Z4s?
          Want the largest primaries i can get. Trying to push 600whp on my z4m and time to upgrade from euros little primaries. Unfortunately the O2 sensor in the collector (only) of the arh 6 to 1 make wideband alpha n tuning on the mss70 z4m dme impossible. If i cant find a set, it will be SSV1s with smaller primaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronenberged View Post
            SSV1 on sale for a huge discount RN. stash1 don't tease the man haha, ide buy a set.if BW still sold em.
            Haha, not trying to tease him (too muchšŸ˜)...think myself and the OP may have actually messaged each other on FB recently?

Comment

Originally posted by cali chase View Post

Want the largest primaries i can get. Trying to push 600whp on my z4m and time to upgrade from euros little primaries. Unfortunately the O2 sensor in the collector (only) of the arh 6 to 1 make wideband alpha n tuning on the mss70 z4m dme impossible. If i cant find a set, it will be SSV1s with smaller primaries.
              RMS actually makes S/C specific headers w/big ass primaries, but I'm not sure if they will fit the Z4M chassis, and I don't have any dyno data for them?

http://www.racemarque.com/product/rm...4-bmw-headers/

Comment

Originally posted by stash1 View Post

RMS actually makes S/C specific headers w/big ass primaries, but I'm not sure if they will fit the Z4M chassis, and I don't have any dyno data for them?

http://www.racemarque.com/product/rm...4-bmw-headers/
                yep that was me msging you! i found the RMS the other day digging through old threads. They certainly arent very sexy...

Comment

Originally posted by cali chase View Post

yep that was me msging you! i found the RMS the other day digging through old threads. They certainly arent very sexy...
                  Ahhh, ok, it was you-lol. Nope, not really much to look at...unless you're just into big pipes.šŸ˜‰ I just don't ever recall seeing any dyno tests on them?

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump, still looking!

Comment

Working...
                        X