ARP M11 connecting rod bolt kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: ARP M11 connecting rod bolt kit

Bought this kit off of another forum member based on my production date they should have been M11.
    Once I got it apart, I found out when going to install that my engine uses the M10 bolts which I can't get my hands on to save my life (super back ordered)
    If anybody has a set of M10 for sale please let me know.
    If anybody needs M11 and has M10, I would be ok with a straight across trade for these.

Looking to get what I paid for them $130 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Local pickup would be great - San Lorenzo, CA
    Attached Files

What year is your car? Hope not to miss this as well. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by TheElite///M3 View Post
      What year is your car? Hope not to miss this as well. Thanks in advance
      The engine I built was a 2003/01 production date.
      On s54's produced before 2003/02 the bolts SHOULD be M11.
      I contacted the dealer with my vin to see what was done under the rod bearing recall. They gave me the part number of the rod bolts replaced during the recall in service history and when I looked them up, it showed them to be M11. Figured I'd go ahead and purchase a set before teardown so I had everything ready. Welp, found out the hard way they don't fit. Not sure why mine are M10 bolts.
      Hope this helps. Learn from my mistake haha.
      Last edited by E46pip; 04-25-2022, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Interested in this and I’m in Castro Valley, so just a stone’s throw away. Mine is a 2002 so sounds like it should be M11, but good call on checking VIN with dealer. Can any dealer check or was there a specific email you used?

Comment

Originally posted by phamxp426 View Post
          Interested in this and I’m in Castro Valley, so just a stone’s throw away. Mine is a 2002 so sounds like it should be M11, but good call on checking VIN with dealer. Can any dealer check or was there a specific email you used?
          Awesome! Just PM'd you on this. Nice that you're so local.

Comment

Working...
          X